Chibougamua to Sennetere milage

rev39

What is it the typical time to run Sennetere - Chib? Looking to run from Sennetere - St. Felecian in a day, interactive map shows 380 miles . . . but looking for some real world info

Keep in mind big detour this year 10 miles above Desmaraisville all the way to Chapais. It is a nice trail but NOT a railbed. Will take more time than normal.

Thanks Mike. That means a lot.

Thanks Ray and Iceman. You guys and the Quebec Rider community have given us the incentive to get out there.

I am trying to put together a post of our trip. Maybe i will finish tomorrow.

Edited by GT Rider

I was thinking of you on trail 93 jean-guy. We could have used your skill with big blue. Many miles of this.

IMG_0769_zps5c60c64a.jpg

thx again for sharing your pics !!

great one again !!

i could be the worse partner to ride with...stopping too often to take pics !! hahahha!!

never forget ...you also can take great pics on a grey sky day !!!

jean-guy

GT I am thinking if you leave the come along,winch,60" plasma,10 gal. tour buddy,spare track,and Keureg at home maybe you would not get stuck......oh and the kitchen sink :help::db:

Thanks Viper! I didn't want to say it.

And that's with a guy who shaves the rotors on his crotch rocket to break land speed records?!

Edited by PLAYHARD

What is it the typical time to run Sennetere - Chib? Looking to run from Sennetere - St. Felecian in a day, interactive map shows 380 miles . . . but looking for some real world info

2 years ago , we went from Hotel Du jardin in Saint Felicien to Motel la Bell'Villa in Senneterre . 380 miles

The next day , off to Relais 22 .... about 750 miles for 2 days on the trail.

Waswanipi has gas this year. Talked to a couple guys in Chib. That stopped there. The local trail to there is part of the reroute. You come out 5 km below Waswanipi.

Hope you are having a good trip Dave, Waswanipi always has gas it is just the fact that it usually is such a detour. I still would rather take the 5 gal can at Desmaraisville than deal with that place and the fact that sometimes they seem to mess with the signage just to screw us up.