Shawinigan Snow 2013-2014

iceman

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More than 2 days out for the forecast is never right it always changes. They have no clue.

They can't predict nightfall...

Unfortunately it has been very warm here in PA 60+ tomorrow and rain. :(((

Monday Dec 9

22F

Its on again the snow machine.

Nice steady snow.

Little flakes and a bit blowy out there.

About 1.5" so far.

They say 15cm today and 2cm tonight.

We shall see.

Your new avatar, is that your new ride Iceman.

not a picture of mine, i have not brought her home yet. When i do I will put up some Pics. But looks just like that one.

Ok for those that want the real time info. You are very welcome. Pipeman, you can go read the weather where the link is,

Dec 10

29F

Total snow from yesterday about 6" Or real close to it.

Very dry snow was nice and cold.

The snow we had before this settled alot with the rain last week. I would call it a foot of snow now including the new 6"

I will post some pics later.

Ok for those that want the real time info. You are very welcome. Pipeman, you can go read the weather where the link is,

Dec 10

29F

Total snow from yesterday about 6" Or real close to it.

Very dry snow was nice and cold.

The snow we had before this settled alot with the rain last week. I would call it a foot of snow now including the new 6"

I will post some pics later.

Ice

Looking forward to your pics!!

timbo

Hey Iceman where did I mention your name or anyone elses? I was referring to Floridamans weather snapshot on his phone which he is more than welcome to post. I was just letting it be known that each region has a weather link in case he or anyone else did not realize that. I am grateful to anyone who posts trail / weather info just as Bernard did for years.

Print can be taken out of context easily....keep up the good work ! :drinks:

"Hey Iceman where did I mention your name or anyone elses? I was referring to Floridamans weather snapshot on his phone which he is more than welcome to post. I was just letting it be known that each region has a weather link in case he or anyone else did not realize that. I am grateful to anyone who posts trail / weather info just as Bernard did for years.

Print can be taken out of context easily....keep up the good work ! :drinks:"

OK then, if you had said what you were referring to when you posted it it would have been much clearer.

moving on.

all good.

Edited by iceman

A few pictures from today......................Hard to see but the VTT Club groomer has been by a couple times. No action by the sled club yet, where the trail is split there nothing done yet.