• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
trip with dad in 06

normal_DSCN0126.JPG

should be an easy one to figure out where this is

normal_DSCN0130.JPG

I think I know where it is. It is in Chaudiere-Appalache and the name of the ski

center is the Massif du Sud. If not, it is a very nice place too.

L'to

You guys are killin me...come on winter...

Anyway where is the BIG bridge...never been there...guess Bill better take me around somemore...

:wacko:

You guys are killin me...come on winter...

Anyway where is the BIG bridge...never been there...guess Bill better take me around somemore...

:wacko:

The Big Bridge is about 16km outside Baie Comeau. It is very picture worthy. Here is a pic I took that I thought turned out well.

Thanks SM that gives me an idea where it is. Very cool pix...

The Big Bridge is about 16km outside Baie Comeau. It is very picture worthy. Here is a pic I took that I thought turned out well.

Thanks SM that gives me an idea where it is. Very cool pix...

Unfortunately it's hard to get too. It's about 200 miles from Toudassac, by sled, and there's only one trail up, same trail back, unless you take the boat over to the Gaspe. The trail from Forestville to B-C is fast, but busy/rough on weekends. And for you HCS guys, the strip joint in B-C is closed!

When you come to that intersection coming from Lac Bouchette, if you make a right that is a local trail that will bring you back onto 83 just east of Desbiens.. I wouldn't advise doing that unless you have lots of time or have been over it once or twice. Great trail but not traveled a lot and a lot of turn offs that can get you screwed up for sure. You come up this year and want to explore I'll be glad to show it to you.

• 2 weeks later...

I was introduced to "les Monts Valins" last year, and just like any other first timer IM HOOKED. Where is that cave, or here is a better question, how can I get there? I Would love to hook up with some of you guys that know the Sauguney, especially The MTNS, when you guys head up on thankxgiving. A new comer looking for a veteran to show me around. I would offer to show you around where I live, the Adirondack MTNS, but you guys would laugh, and say...You call that snowmobiling... :rofl: