Fall Foliage Photo & Video Thread

ckf

The colors are amazing this year here in northern New England. Post up some pics or videos of what the foliage is like where you are.

Here's a couple of drone videos from the past few days. First one is mine and the second one is from Rob.

Lewis Pond in Lewis, VT

Walden, VT

30 minutes ago, dooright said:

Nice ! What do you run for Drones ?

The last photo was from my Nikon DSLR.

As for drones Rob and I have both been using a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. I just ordered a Phantom 4 to replace the Phantom 3 that I flew in to a pond a few days ago.

Oh Bummer that you lost one the the pond monster !         DJI makes great stuff .... Did you think about waiting a few weeks for the new DJI Mavic ?  sure seems to have a lot of cool features .

I have a Aton with my GoPro  Hero 4 on it .

36 minutes ago, dooright said:

Oh Bummer that you lost one the the pond monster !         DJI makes great stuff .... Did you think about waiting a few weeks for the new DJI Mavic ?  sure seems to have a lot of cool features .

I have a Aton with my GoPro  Hero 4 on it .

I thought about waiting for the new Mavic, but wanted something right away so I could capture more of the fall foliage.

Here's another video from about a week ago.

3 hours ago, scorpionbowl said:

bald hill on the top, newark on the bottom? Water looks very low. The drone makes photography interesting, no need for an airplane anymore...

Jobs Pond on the top and Bald Hill Pond on the bottom. I was also going to shot Newark Pond but there was some sort of fire putting up a lot of smoke on the backside of the pond.

Here's a video from yesterday of Burke Mt and East Burke Village.