R TEAM

Scranton1

1 hour ago, mikerider said:

Looks some nice.  Can't believe SkiDoo put such a small gas tank in that sled.  You keeping up with Phil ok?

mike

Phil is behaving very well.

i agree about the gas tank but it really is a none issue with the better fuel economy and 4 gallon Jerry.

Phil and I agree that my range exceeds his with us both having the 4 gallon Jerry can.

as a side note.  My partner in crime got me an easy pour spout for the jerry and it pours as good as a gas pump.  With the linq system it is so easy to dump in the four gallons and a bonus to bypass a non premium stop like we did at lac Fallon 

my range is 220 miles in the poorest conditions.   That usually gets u where u need to go!

Love the new 850

hit 109 on the GPS yesterday on an ice road headed to Goen north of Clova

if she doesn't grenade she is a winner

Rode 325 miles yesterday from Valdor to louvicourt down 386  - 63 -13 and back to the truck.  

386 was a first time trail for us and what a treat although there was so much ferry dust on top.   Got to be a top 5 trail when mint.

we then proceeded to drive home in a blizzard the entire way and a 6hr 45 min drive turned into 11 hrs

downtown Ottawa is beautiful in a snow storm.😥💤

IMG_2560.PNG

IMG_2561.PNG

Scranton

Are you familiar with the Ferry you can take about 10 miles east of Ottawa at Cumberland, crosses to Masson on the Quebec side .

You can completely avoid downtown Ottawa and the zigzagging trying to get to highway #50 if your headed N to Mount Laurier or Montipeller etc. I think the highways through Ottawa were laid out by a drunk fur trader. Takes a good wheel man and a better man on the GPS to navigate through the city unless you know the route.

The ferry completely avoids the chaos.

1 minute ago, Fuse6 said:

Scranton

Are you familiar with the Ferry you can take about 10 miles east of Ottawa at Cumberland, crosses to Masson on the Quebec side .

You can completely avoid downtown Ottawa and the zigzagging trying to get to highway #50 if your headed N to Mount Laurier or Montipeller etc. I think the highways through Ottawa were laid out by a drunk fur trader. Takes a good wheel man and a better man on the GPS to navigate through the city unless you know the route.

The ferry completely avoids the chaos.

Google took us through Ottawa last year.  Never again!