Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

i owe you a bottle of redwood for that!!haaaaa!!

Heh guys! Thats enough about the Redwood jokes now, it's all good after the first glass...even Sea Breeze. LOL

Keep the pics coming Jean-Guy................love the river pics.

Jg

Hi Trailblazer

Here is my river picture from today!!

Jean-Guy has been teaching me a little photography...I still haven't taken the plunge on the camera that is priced about the same as a small car! But lots of fun!

Linda

hi linda!!

thx !!...could be a great idea !!! ha!!ha!!...but getting too old to do that !!

great music all night ,lots of fun !!!

pics from this afternoon.took a few mins to show you how low the matapedia river water level is at the ''forks ''!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Too funny, The people running with all the houshold stuff, could be any given day in Paterson, NJ as they loot all the abandoned houses! LOL! The only differance is the skin color!

Edited by Jackstraw

Heh guys! Thats enough about the Redwood jokes now, it's all good after the first glass...even Sea Breeze. LOL

Keep the pics coming Jean-Guy................love the river pics.

Jg

Ha Ha !!!!!! You should know. :lol: :lol: :lol::tease:

great pics linda...

don t like much first one...you focused too much on the canadian flag !!! :tease:

don t worry ,im not a racist and don t care much about politics on the federal or provincial level !!!ha!!ha!!

you jg and john !!!....all good after first bottle!!you should try one of redwood ...great for the price !!

jackstraw !!

very hot yesterday and today...33 c this afternoon.im working right beside tq 5 in the long straight just west of ste marguerite...

no place to hide ..trees are too small.this afternoon i put a t-shirt on my head because neck was burning..

i was probably looking like one of those luthers in nj!!! ha!!ha!!

"great pics linda...

don t like much first one...you focused too much on the canadian flag !!! :tease:

don t worry ,im not a racist and don t care much about politics on the federal or provincial level !!!ha!!ha!!"

Jean Guy!!

You had new drapes put in the camp for the Canada Day weekend....i thought for sure you loved Canada ! So my picture at the bridge of the flags....were for you!!

Haha! I think I have you again! lol

Linda

Hi Trailblazer

Here is my river picture from today!!

Jean-Guy has been teaching me a little photography...I still haven't taken the plunge on the camera that is priced about the same as a small car! But lots of fun!

Linda

Nice, what's the name of that bridge and where is it?

Watch out for this Guy he's a Big Redwood creek Fan !!! :tease: :tease: :lol: :lol: !!!!

Ha ha ha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you're getting pretty good with that phone of yours John!!! :diablo:

Trailblazer....Bluewater Bridge between Sarnia Ontario and Port Huron Michigan over the St.Clair River at the bottom of Lake Huron.

few pics from the week end !!it has been hot.35 c yesterday pm.

linda.....next time i ll keep the camera closer to me.....never forget that i have a few funny ones of you!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

read in the newspaper last week,since the beginning of the salmon season up to july 22nd....556 salmons have been caught in the matapedia river........average !!

ps: linda and i have a little ''running gag '' if i can say that about ontario and quebec...

steven ...first glance ,i thought it was your bbq !!!..ha!!ha!!...about the ship....same bunch of guys...they used the woods of the ship to built the castle !!

ya,some crazy people here !!!haaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Hi Jean-Guy ,

The pics look Great.

looks like your having a great summer, so are you going to try and make it to the 2013 Winter Gathering would love to see you there Buddy there will be lots of Redwood creek lol. And we need a photographer :drinks:

CrazySnow !!!!

Edited by crazysnow

Hi Jean-Guy ,

The pics look Great.

looks like your having a great summer, so are you going to try and make it to the 2013 Winter Gathering would love to see you there Buddy there will be lots of Redwood creek lol. And we need a photographer :drinks:

CrazySnow !!!!

hi crazysnow !!

if i win at the lottery ,i ll be there !!ha!!ha!!

honestly ,winter are rough here...so ,must be careful with the $$$$$$$....ha!!ha!!

in 5 weeks or so ,ill be out of work !!!then ,waiting to groom !!

i know that you ll be glad that i could be there to take tons of pics and drink a few bottles of redwood but........................

hi crazysnow !!

if i win at the lottery ,i ll be there !!ha!!ha!!

honestly ,winter are rough here...so ,must be careful with the $$$$$$$....ha!!ha!!

in 5 weeks or so ,ill be out of work !!!then ,waiting to groom !!

i know that you ll be glad that i could be there to take tons of pics and drink a few bottles of redwood but........................

Hi Jean-Guy,

I'm buying you a Lotto ticket.

Your friend CrazySnow !!!!! :drinks:

Hi Jean-Guy,

I'm buying you a Lotto ticket.

Your friend CrazySnow !!!!! :drinks:

thx crazysnow !!

saw earlier this morning, i think.....lotto 6/49 was at 25 millions $$$$$$...should be enough to buy the warehouse of the S A Q !!!

ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

thx crazysnow !!

saw earlier this morning, i think.....lotto 6/49 was at 25 millions $$$$$$...should be enough to buy the warehouse of the S A Q !!!

ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

They're just a reseller Jean-Guy, go straight to the vineyard and buy that, endless supply afterwards. LOL

They're just a reseller Jean-Guy, go straight to the vineyard and buy that, endless supply afterwards. LOL

hi jg!!

very wise !!

better hurry up before crazysnow read your post!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

friday,i ll be on my way to camp around 2 30 pm!!

have a nice week end !!!

Ohhhhhhhh September's coming around the corner and thats the time of year we all start get'n antsy for the winter to blow into Dodge.

Some old pics, date are no good but what the heck, brings back the good'ol memories.

I hope you have enough pics to tease everyone 'till you start grooming Jean-Guy

JG

Ohhhhhhhh September's coming around the corner and thats the time of year we all start get'n antsy for the winter to blow into Dodge.

Some old pics, date are no good but what the heck, brings back the good'ol memories.

I hope you have enough pics to tease everyone 'till you start grooming Jean-Guy

JG

hi jg!!

ha!!ha!! should be no problems!!!

for those who would like to complaint,excuse me for the footprints !! ha!!ha!!ha!!

Great pictures Jean-Guy!! Had to get some help with that hawk... apparently its a red tailed hawk! It's nick name is a chicken hawk. I saw a bald eagle today, and way too many to count whales and dolphins, one seal and 2 jelly fish, oh and 2 crabs too! I am in Chedicamp Cape Breton. Sure wish you were here!

linda

Great pictures Jean-Guy!! Had to get some help with that hawk... apparently its a red tailed hawk! It's nick name is a chicken hawk. I saw a bald eagle today, and way too many to count whales and dolphins, one seal and 2 jelly fish, oh and 2 crabs too! I am in Chedicamp Cape Breton. Sure wish you were here!

linda

hi linda !!

i know theres some nice spots to take pics of in nova scotia !!never been there.only pei and shediac/riverview !!was really young !!

thx for the info!!

this morning...not bad for a monday....

after my first tank of gas..walked a bit to reach my can of gas...deer (calf) was looking at me ..125' away ,waited a bit ...came at 75 '....

on the second tank,he was still there...then ,while working ..noticed there was 2 calves...

on the third tank...whoops only one calf...then ,mom coming with a calf at 300' and came close as 125 ',....

spent 2 hrs ..with deers beside me !!

can t remember if i said that before...pic 2 ...corner of st alexandre and amqui...on my part ...stay on the trail...don t go off...tons of stumps there!!

jean-guy

Nice JG as always :drinks:

thx john !!

moose on the first pic,last friday on my way up to camp.....he was about 300' on the other side of the treestand.

a bit more than a quarter mile in front of me between trees !!

the hill you see on the second pic,top left...right at the bottom ,they found oil there back in 72..

logging road is 1.5 miles from top...la cache is 55 miles on the left.