Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

For all your hard work Jean-Guy and all the Guiding, Pictures and trail info I picked you up a little something at the Toronto Show!!

.....After this girl finished eating an ice cream cone (no, I have no pictures of this!) I had her write a note for you and this will be in the mail.

Linda

:give_rose:

PS sled photos in the General Forum under Toronto Show along with the Gutz family of hair do's and Snowfarmer!

For all your hard work Jean-Guy and all the Guiding, Pictures and trail info I picked you up a little something at the Toronto Show!!

.....After this girl finished eating an ice cream cone (no, I have no pictures of this!) I had her write a note for you and this will be in the mail.

Linda

:give_rose:

PS sled photos in the General Forum under Toronto Show along with the Gutz family of hair do's and Snowfarmer!

hahahhahhahahha!!

hi linda !!

big thanks !!

i guess it ll be different from looking at moose-scenery and grooming pics !!

i owe you a bottle of redwood for that !!

thx for all you do for the sledding community !!!

jean-guy :drinks: ........... :give_rose:

just for fun !!!

i ll try to be brief !!

yesterday went to see my sister!!...she told me that my b i l on park matane, last week, spotted 3 of his clients for moose hunting ..after a while ,one of them called my b i l on their radios to advise that he had shot one.

so,b i l said ,wait for me..i ll go help you ....hahhaha!!!

when b i l arrived...moose was nt completly dead...b i l told his client follow me..looks like the client was ''pig headed '' a bit ...he wanted to do his way ....

b i l said again ...follow me...client went his way ....so ,when he arrived close to the bull....the bull stood up and charged the client ...slamming him with his antlers and ''bulldozing '' him everywhere !!

when my b i l saw that ,he called the 2 others clients for help......the ''client '' fell on his butt/back.....and my b i l was yelling at him....shoot-shoot !!

finally ...client was in a good position and shoot the bull......bull landed on him..

next morning ,he was in bad shape !!hahahaha !!...don t know the words..he had a few broken bones in the ''belly ''....

linda...look closely ...the antlers of that bull hang over the right room in the camp !!!from last year !!

jean-guy :drinks:

JG,

Great wearther I'm sure, Thanks to that big high pressure parked over you guys. Thats steering the perfect storm right over us, LOL! Let me know when you want to upgrade to a new atv, I'm looking for a low mileage lightly used atv for the wife.

:rofl:

You need to build yourself a small trailer with log stakes to haul your firewood!!

Oh no Steven, that takes the fun out of it!! You want to go on one of these rides with him...it clears the trail of anything that is in the way lol

"Can be used as a floatation device?!"

hi playhard !!

hmmmm !!not sure !!

tried before with ''jerry cans '' ...did nt work !!!...hahhahhaha!!

this happened at mile 37 on truck logging road,my pick up truck was at mile 21......walked about 7 miles before catching a lift...happened early may,i ve been very-very lucky...not much traffic there at that of the year !!

You need to build yourself a small trailer with log stakes to haul your firewood!!

hi steven !!

yaa ,i know !!!...hahhaha!!

im too rough on the riggin !! back in the early 00.i carried a lots of rocks/gravel to fix the last 800' before arriving to camp!!

destroyed the trailer of my friend !!...hhaha!!

pic...coming back from the lake .....few years back !!

JG,

Great wearther I'm sure, Thanks to that big high pressure parked over you guys. Thats steering the perfect storm right over us, LOL! Let me know when you want to upgrade to a new atv, I'm looking for a low mileage lightly used atv for the wife.

:rofl:

hi jackstraw !!

hahhahahhahha!!!...tell your wife she ll have to wait a few more years!!my 4 w still new,roughly 13 500 km and has been run by a gentleman !!!..i don t expect to upgrade soon !!

compared to my 450 (22 000 km )....still brand new !!

2 awesome days in a row here!!blue sky,not even a bit of wind !!...a-1 !!...up to 18c!!

Nice JG you need to fill up that new wood shed.

hi crazysnow !!!

hahhahaha !!

ya,i know !!feel free to volunteer !!!hahhaha!!

plenty of room at the camp ,free beer and wine on week ends !!hahahahha!!!

took a 62 miles ride this afternoon !!

saw one moose at lake ''rond ''....maybe a bit more than a quarter mile in front of me..

then ,maybe 15 miles later ...very strong smell....going too fast,i turned around and found that female, dead,20' from the road.

first time we see the sunshine here since last sunday...rained a lot !!

"Miller Towing" would like to know....that last picture....did you make it across??? Probably not a good idea to even try without the Can Am complete with Winch and Wench! Haha!!!?

Ha Ha. Make room I'm coming I have no Problem volunteering I'm well-trained still no power at home and I got lot's. experience

Make Room for crazysnow. I'll feel just like I'm at home at camp.

Lol.

Edited by crazysnow

"Miller Towing" would like to know....that last picture....did you make it across??? Probably not a good idea to even try without the Can Am complete with Winch and Wench! Haha!!!?

ha!!ha!!ha!!

well mlle ,no i did nt take the risk...too high...and i was alone..

i rode 62 miles without meeting a ''tourists ''...

can am power!!!hahahha!!

i can fix you on your next visit!!!you ll be so stuck ,you ll have to buy a house in the gaspesie ..hahha...because it ll take you long time to get unstuck..

like we say here...don t forget to bring a sign...'' for sale ''......

pic...if you look closely ,clearcut on the left side,where we had seen 7 mooses early morning...road for camp ,in the middle of the pic....(top of the hill)

from the right...the first big tree...the camp is there...at that height!!

i was on my way to camp..rain started ...

jean-guy

Groomer my beard is really getting longer not a fake. Lol I'll fit right in

hi crazysnow !!!

hahahahaa!! sure !!

but......if you come in town,young ladies will attack you and you ll scare the old ones !!hhahaah!!

if one day yo would like to come for atving ...don t be shy to ask!!

i ll tell linda to add an extra plate for breakfast and supper !!!....hahahahhahaha!!!

pic with bridge,about 6 miles from camp...we passed about half a mile from that bridge when we went to my camp.

ha!!ha!!ha!!

well mlle ,no i did nt take the risk...too high...and i was alone..

i rode 62 miles without meeting a ''tourists ''...

can am power!!!hahahha!!

i can fix you on your next visit!!!you ll be so stuck ,you ll have to buy a house in the gaspesie ..hahha...because it ll take you long time to get unstuck..

like we say here...don t forget to bring a sign...'' for sale ''......

pic...if you look closely ,clearcut on the left side,where we had seen 7 mooses early morning...road for camp ,in the middle of the pic....(top of the hill)

from the right...the first big tree...the camp is there...at that height!!

i was on my way to camp..rain started ...

jean-guy

Well Monsieur....I am happy to hear that you didn't risk it! That's probably a good idea!

As for 'next time' ....bring it on! I happen to have a couple of 'for sale' signs kicking around here somewhere!!

And the pics...I remember the 7 mooses...but I must say I remember how well they listen to you call them! That's the coolest part. My favourite moose was the one that came to Thanksgiving dinner and later your nephew shot. My second most memorable would have to be 'Miss Frosty' ...she was the early morning find covered in morning frost. Another moment I won't forget!

I am not sure I can wait for the snow to make another visit! Might have to go to fill the bird feeder one more time!

Linda

hi crazysnow !!!

hahahahaa!! sure !!

but......if you come in town,young ladies will attack you and you ll scare the old ones !!hhahaah!!

if one day yo would like to come for atving ...don t be shy to ask!!

i ll tell linda to add an extra plate for breakfast and supper !!!....hahahahhahaha!!!

pic with bridge,about 6 miles from camp...we passed about half a mile from that bridge when we went to my camp.

Crazy Snow,

You should come! And extra plates are easy!! You won't be sorry you came, promise!

We are planning to do a 'winter camp' this year! Ride up, light the fire to get the dampness out, spend the day riding and then back to the camp for supper! Let me know if you are interested! Lots of room there!

Linda