Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Fantastic!! These are just great!! I love the colours!!

Good work JG!!

Fantastic!! These are just great!! I love the colours!!

Good work JG!!

good morning linda !!

thx !!

its not the lights of toronto or nyc.....hahahaha!!...but enough to take a few pics !!

looks like it s going to be blue sky day here...few clouds and -6c !!

jean-guy

Great night time photos JG. I don't know how the Gaspe is doing in recent snowfalls but it seems everyone is getting in on the action.

This photo from Tug Hill in NY, over the 5ft mark on the stake. And still snowing off the lakes.

Great night time photos JG. I don't know how the Gaspe is doing in recent snowfalls but it seems everyone is getting in on the action.

This photo from Tug Hill in NY, over the 5ft mark on the stake. And still snowing off the lakes.

hi jackstraw !!

thx!!...i should take night pics more often.....too shy to meet people in town..

about 4'' of fresh snow here in town..maybe more up hillls!!light snow right now..windy a bit ..not much..

thx for the pic...should i move ???

mine is from april 12 th 07 !!i had spent the afternoon riding around the camp...swamps etc !!last ride of the season!!

btw ...get well soon !!!

jean-guy

It's funny in 3 weeks they have there annual snirt run for atv's there. last year there where 3500 atv's regestered for the event which is a poker run. There's usually a little snow and dirt, last year there was no snow at all, dusty in fact. Don't think it will be dusty this year! The year before there was too much snow and there where hundreds of wheelers stuck all over. This looks worse.

It's funny in 3 weeks they have there annual snirt run for atv's there. last year there where 3500 atv's regestered for the event which is a poker run. There's usually a little snow and dirt, last year there was no snow at all, dusty in fact. Don't think it will be dusty this year! The year before there was too much snow and there where hundreds of wheelers stuck all over. This looks worse.

wooow !!

probably more 4w there than the whole gaspesie !!

we don t have that kind of traffic jam here on the z e c !!!

pics from april 3 th -08 !!

jean-guy

And we are going today till maybe, lots of back areas to ride with the 4' of new snow...

When my sled breaks I am only 4 hours from home...

one more ride !!

eddieskidoo and skidoo420 landed at home at 1 am last night !!

they left around 8 30 am this morning for one more ride in the gaspesie !!

i offered them breakfast ( 5 stars ) eggs-bacon-potatoes and lettuce + coffee and orange juice ...but they said ..no thx !!

don t know why ???..hahahhhaha!!

if you read this...don t forget to stop home on the way back.....you forgot a pair of leather boots !!

jean-guy

Nice !!! Wish I was there ...Oh well I'll be there In sole :drinks: ... Have fun & be safe you should hit some snow tonight in Grande Vallee " Winter Storm Warning " 25 to 45 centimetres watch the cliff's ....

later Crazy.... JEAN-GUY thanks for the Pics

from there cell.

Well looks like eddieskidoo and skidoo420 are having FUN They tried to make it to Mont-Saint-Pierre But decided to play it safe and are staying the town of La Martre .... At least 2 feet of snow and still snowing.

Dam. I wish I was there. Have fun Guys & be safe.

Nice !!! Wish I was there ...Oh well I'll be there In sole :drinks: ... Have fun & be safe you should hit some snow tonight in Grande Vallee " Winter Storm Warning " 25 to 45 centimetres watch the cliff's ....

later Crazy.... JEAN-GUY thanks for the Pics

hi crazysnow !!

snowing lightly right now ....heavier this afternoon !!no big accumulations yet !!

thx for posting pic !! hope they are enjoying the snow !!

jean-guy

from there cell.

Well looks like eddieskidoo and skidoo420 are having FUN They tried to make it to Mont-Saint-Pierre But decided to play it safe and are staying the town of La Martre .... At least 2 feet of snow and still snowing.

They have the deepest snow ahead of them if that is where they are. Tomorrow will be an awesome day from the look of the pictures. Good luck Guys!

from there cell.

They should go pay a visit to Jack QMR, with this new snow trails won't be groomed so why not do a little back country with Quebec Mountain Rider they are in his neighborhood.

Eddie & Davie are not sure if there getting out today. Have Fun Guys.

Winter is far from over guys. They said they are going to try and head back west on 5

To much Snow going east. Unbelievable. !

40 years ago !!

looks like a nordic 71-72 or 73 on the left !!

jean-guy

A friend of mine has got a picture of him on his sled under the archway from 1996, that was the last year the ice has been safe enough to do that. Global warming.

40 years ago !!

looks like a nordic 71-72 or 73 on the left !!

jean-guy

Are you in that pic JG?

A friend of mine has got a picture of him on his sled under the archway from 1996, that was the last year the ice has been safe enough to do that. Global warming.

Are you in that pic JG?

hi jg !!

no ...found those pics on the net !!even if i knew already how to ride a sled....i was too young !!

not sure if it s here on qr or on another site.....remember guys talking about going on the ice near the hole of rocher percé !!

pic...in the 50's !!

jean-guy