Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

linda ....you re bad...real bad !!!

put you re dancing boots away for awhile !!

probably the baddest i ever grooming...i guess some places up to 20 '' of snow !!

nice drifts up to 5' !!

windy like hell !!...still snowing lightly and still very windy !!

i could go back grooming again right now..still tons of snow to groom.

12 hrs run

saw a group of 6-7-8 maybe....on my way up the first hill west of the st fidele cb.

real bad storm !!!

i ll post some more in a few mins !!

jean-guy :drinks:

pics...6-7-8 at new clearcut near the 90' corner...not happy with that clearcut....tons of wind there !!

2 mooses...just before the 90' corner.....they were maybe 600' away...started to walk...but they had the wind for them ..started to move !!

hi crazysnow !!!

a real gaspesian one !!!

my first idea was to go to ste marguerite ...and back home !!then do the rest tomorrow.......but when i saw that there was way too much snow ..i decided to go at the cb...

just crazy......where trail has been plowed.....very slippery and icy ...hard time to climb a few hills..

some places..drag and pan all the way up !!!

forgot about darkness..on my way back...once on top of the long hill before ste marguerite !!

woooooowww !!road is very wide now because of windmills ...hard time to see my ''grooming tracks or sleds tracks because of blowing snow !!...

i had my nose right in the windshield and searching for tracks......crazy !!

by now..trail is already full !!

right in town...unable to climb a steep hill ..turned around and went directly on main street !!!

linda ....you re bad...real bad !!!

put you re dancing boots away for awhile !!

probably the baddest i ever grooming...i guess some places up to 20 '' of snow !!

nice drifts up to 5' !!

windy like hell !!...still snowing lightly and still very windy !!

i could go back grooming again right now..still tons of snow to groom.

12 hrs run

saw a group of 6-7-8 maybe....on my way up the first hill west of the st fidele cb.

real bad storm !!!

i ll post some more in a few mins !!

BAD??? You haven't seen anything yet!! Get your rest...We're going to be there soon!

Glad to see my birthday present arrived, now we can come!

And Jean-Guy...someone said you are going to bake me a cake!

Bienvenue Monsieur :friends:

hi all !!

back from st alexandre!!..sorry ,not much imagination tonight !!!super slow!! 2' of snow at many places...crazy !!

jg...if you want to volunteer ...i could teach you grooming 101 !!!...hahha!!

iceman...ya...huge diffrence..because base is icy ...not much traction !!

mcstar .. haha!!! here s a few more pics to distract you on the job tomorrow !!..pm me when you ll come !!

graham.......fyi !!

to confirm crazysnow post...on my way back ...heard on a radio station from rimouski ...starting tomorrow til thursday ...up to 12'' of snow !!

temps are mild here since a few days...tons of snow to pack !!...stopped at grocery and a friend of mine told that club in amqui are '' packing '' only...no drag!!

you decide !!!...- 10 c right now !!....almost forgot...blue sky all day ...but just before sunset...bad clouds!!saw for a few seconds on the the news...snowing in mtl .

more pics to come !!

went outside for a few seconds....not sure about the word...but big '''circle '' around moon...bad sign !!

linda and steven...pic 8 ..plowed road...causapscal river is 2 miles ahead....marsh and falls !!

more pics !!

thx crazysnow and rmk !!

the end for tonight!! time to relax !!

on a few pics...when you see little ''waves ''....because the angle of the pan is too steep !!

can t remember exactly ...at least 550/600 pics since yesterday !!

linda...a 100.00$$$ question !!

pic 2 ....how much ???....hahhahhaha!!