Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Is that a recent picture? I hope to see lots of moose when I get there! Get that drizzle over with!

Is that a recent picture? I hope to see lots of moose when I get there! Get that drizzle over with!

hi linda !!

back from grocery ,stopped to take a few pics to show everyone the weather !!

drizzle..then snow mix a bit with light rain i guess ...then was snowing like hell few mins ago !!huge snow flakes!!

still snowing ,but not as heavy !!must be worse up hills !!

0c right now !!

mooses pic...dec 20 th 05...almost at border of park matane and duniere reserve....have nt been there since then i think !!..but taken on duniere reserve !!

jean-guy

Hey Jean-Guy,

Mother Nature is going thru menopause! Hot then cold then hot then cold.............

Enjoy CrazySnow next week. Make sure he brings a few cases of Redwood!!

Best,

Tom

hi tom !!

yaaa....looks like it.!!

went to bed around 1 am....light rain ....woke up around 8 am..light rain again..but stopped half an hr ago.

still grey sky ,sun is shy to come out !!...+4c right now !!

if he does nt bring redwood...will attach to a treestand ....til moquitos come out !!!..hahhahha !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Ha Haaaaa ..... If this weather keeps up we might need Bug Repellent ...I'm bringing my Shorts 8) I'll show you how we ride in PA .... lol :drinks:

hahhaha!! thx !! my first great laugh in almost 3 weeks.

gave stuff to my friend jean before noon to bring up to lake..gas-generator ..water jugs....he ll bring that to camp for us.

if you think about something else...don t be shy to pm...i ll do a load with truck tomorrow ..

i want to be at the lake around 11 am !!about 45 mins to go up there !!

+5c...rain on and off !!

hi all !!

back from the lake !! brought some stuff there !!

the '' twins '' were waiting for me on the side of the road !!

still mild..but not too bad..colder there !!

few clouds of snow on the way back !!

lots more snow there compared to town !!

jean-guy

Nice !!! Good stuff Jean Guy :drinks: .... Thanks The " BOSS " is on her way (Linda)... :air_kiss: ..lol....see you tomorrow .

CrazySnow .

thx !!!

excuse me !!! its my territory...im the boss !! :tease:

Edited by groomer

JG

You got that right, your domaine makes you "THE BOSS", don't know one forget it! ha ha.

Bill

hahahhaa!!

hi saguenay bill !!

always great to have an advice from a person who has more experience than me about life !!

thx again !!

ps: better put qr '' off '' tonight....just in case she she discover !!...hahhaha!!

have a safe trip back home !!!

HAHA Yes shut it off before the BOSS sees what you have typed!!!

Have a good few days!!

hi steven !!

hahha!!

we should be at the camp thursday i guess !!

im going to use a different road and trail than gathering...shorter !!

remember where you got stuck at the gathering ????? :tease:

from there ,camp is about 4 miles..we ll arrive from the other side of the brook at the camp !!

the momos and harold will bring our stuff to camp !!

to that member who just called me,try again !!

when it rang ..i was composing a phone number ...perfect timing i guess.so ,i shot my phone off.to compose again .

saw the first 3 numbers ,so i know who you are .

linda should be here shortly ...let me know if you are in town ..if not tonight ,could visit tomorrow morning !!

like i said yesterday ||

met mcstar + wife and frank at gas station with heavy machinery!!then ,had lunch together and up to camp!!

stopped at the lake on way back for coffee !!!

2 miles before arriving to camp ,met my friends who i had asked to bring our stuff !!

preparing ourselves with eddie and john to go back to camp til saturday morning i guess !!

Was great to meet you all, hope you make it home safe and sound....Did Groomer retire??? Haven't seen any pics...

hi nine2nine !!

great meeting and riding with you off the trail !!

rain here this morning and foggy !!

we left camp yesterday afternoon and trail was already soft !!

btw ,between murdochville and la cache ....sunday around 1 pm maybe ...we were having lunch on the side of the trail...2 sleds came by us ...linda said : hey !!thats our friends from the maritimes !!

was is it you with an orange summit ????

about grooming ,i ll see what will happen next season .........................?

I've asked the moderators to change his userid from "groomer" to "photographer"...lol

hahhaha !!

good one scorpionbowl !!

let see what the future will bring to me!!

hope santa claus will be generous for next season !!he better not get stuck and arrive before december 24 th !!

5c and foggy here !!

nine2nine ...if you want more pics..pm me an e mail adress!!..posted too many pics...need to save space !!

jean-guy

" hi nine2nine !!

btw ,between murdochville and la cache ....sunday around 1 pm maybe ...we were having lunch on the side of the trail...2 sleds came by us ...linda said : hey !!thats our friends from the maritimes !!

about grooming ,i ll see what will happen next season .........................?"

We were up there yes, heading NE from 10am to 3pm, Group one was an Orange Summit and Green Freeride,

Group 2 was White Nytro ( moi ) and an Orange Summit, we came back later on. Were you at one of the warming shacks? I think I would have recognized you guys, how big was your group? We only seen 10 sled all day!!

J

Edited by Nine2Nine

" hi nine2nine !!

about grooming ,i ll see what will happen next season .........................?"

We were up there yes, heading NE from 10am to 3pm, Group one was an Orange Summit and Green Freeride,

Group 2 was White Nytro ( moi ) and an Orange Summit, we came back later on. Were you at one of the warming shacks? I think I would have recognized you guys, how big was your group? We only seen 10 sled all day!!

J

you were group 2 !!

we were having lunch outside an hairpin corner...you both waved at us !!we were on your right hand side !!you came by us very slowly !!

3 black and 1 white doo !!

on pic one...looking north ...we stopped a few miles after that ...

pic 2 ...where we were having lunch outside the hairpin....

pic 3 ...you probably saw 2 polaris sleds in front of a warming shack a few miles before meeting us...

the guy on the left side of the pic was one of them....guys from st omer ..just west of carleton....

you were on your way toward murdochville !!

linda had her pink coat .....

jean-guy