ski-doo oil in the UK

SnomoGary

Ok it's spring and I was bored so I was looking on amazon uk at ski-doo stuff and found this , 1gallon of 2 stroke oil (all be it a imperial gallon and not a US gallon ) for £155.82 plus

£4.48 p&p .     Or    a whopping $199.91 plus $5.75.  p&p  

Screenshot_2017-04-26-12-43-59.png

Your more than welcome Ray ...   :rolleyes:  lol

5 minutes ago, 182ray said:

Thanks Gary for stirring up all the 4 poke guys with the price of that awful 2 smoke oil :rofl:

Ah what's $200 bucks? Drop in the bucket. Tick, Tick, Tick.

Very bad addiction Just like crack, meth or heroin you know its not good for you just not so easy to give it up. You need it. So price is not important. 

40 minutes ago, hparaptor said:

I use Klotz in my leaf blower.  Does this make me a 2 stroke oil addict?

Tried to wean myself away with a 4 stroke sled, but need a way to get my fix.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to curing it. Be careful first it's the leaf blower, then the  weed wacker.... next thing you know your riding an etec850!

GutZ

2 hours ago, MrGutz said:

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to curing it. Be careful first it's the leaf blower, then the  weed wacker.... next thing you know your riding an etec850!

GutZ

Gateway oil...

3 hours ago, MrGutz said:

GutZ

And if it really gets bad you might resort to sled jacking or dealership invasion to support your habit. Remember most of us started out as recreational users.😁

39 minutes ago, Cnc said:

And if it really gets bad you might resort to sled jacking or dealership invasion to support your habit. Remember most of us started out as recreational users.😁

So the Moral to the Story is; Don't Smoke! or is it "Only you can prevent 2-Stroke Riders".

GutZ

4 hours ago, MrGutz said:

So the Moral to the Story is; Don't Smoke! or is it "Only you can prevent 2-Stroke Riders".

GutZ

Smokey the bear has a new post retirement job? Grin!