Where am I?

scorpionbowl

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been there many many times. That is the St. Paulin Clubhouse on the TQ5 and the intersection of the 595.

Isn't this the place that has a lake behind it and they land planes on the lake. If it is they also have 4 houses, on the right if you are traveling east. Also if it is that place, we stayed there one Sunday night and they had a Chinese Buffet featuring Pizza. We had a great time there that night.

Where am I?

I am two for two Big Braap!! :yahoo: That just happens to be one of my favorite spots. I stayed there once back in 03. We couldn't have been treated any better, very snowmobile friendly. They only had one room left when we arrived, it was a huge newly painted suite. They gave us a big discount because of the paint smell. We should have given them more after leaving the two stroke smell. LOL We met the manager/owner when having supper and he bought a round of drinks for us. The next morning one of us needed parts from a local dealer and he had his shuttle meet us at the door take us up to get the parts and back a no charge.

Hotel Rimouski :drinks:

Isn't this the place that has a lake behind it and they land planes on the lake. If it is they also have 4 houses, on the right if you are traveling east. Also if it is that place, we stayed there one Sunday night and they had a Chinese Buffet featuring Pizza. We had a great time there that night.

I am not sure we are thinking of the same spot.

I am two for two Big Braap!! :yahoo: That just happens to be one of my favorite spots. I stayed there once back in 03. We couldn't have been treated any better, very snowmobile friendly. They only had one room left when we arrived, it was a huge newly painted suite. They gave us a big discount because of the paint smell. We should have given them more after leaving the two stroke smell. LOL We met the manager/owner when having supper and he bought a round of drinks for us. The next morning one of us needed parts from a local dealer and he had his shuttle meet us at the door take us up to get the parts and back a no charge.

Hotel Rimouski :drinks:

Correct. How about this one. Where am I?

Looks a little bit like one of the look outs in the La Hutte area (Mt Valin), but am not as sure of myself this time

I feel somewhat obligated to say it is not in Quebec since we are on "QuebecRider" but rather in Northern New England not too far from the Quebec border.