Where am I?

scorpionbowl

Bill,

That one looks familiar. The fishing villiage. Is this how they get out there??

Parc du Saguenay at Baie Eternite. I don't remember seeing that groomer there. What I usually see is an old groomer. They must keep that newer one hid when they know I'm coming, ya think. We were there in 05 and they had a tent like building set up, on a raised wooden floor on the ice. There must have been a dozen people inside it with BBQ grills going and they were fishing, drinking some beer and having a good old time. I usually go there a couple of times per year.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We passed this place on RT 93 on the north side of LSJ on the way to the Valin. I can't remember exactly where...

This is Relais du Lac Ceinture in Saint Augustin. In the back of the restaurant they have a maple syrup wood fired evaporator. This place also had the first stainless steel piss trough I ever saw. 3 guys could use it at the same time. It is no longer in service.

DAMN!!! Is there not one picture I put up there that can stump a few people??? Your 100% right Bill.

Steven

I was there once. racersinc, 2 friends and myself. Trail at that time was to the left of the building. You must have walked out on the river to get that picture. I admit I had to look at the picture very closely to be sure. I had taken a picture myself from the trail, building on my left looking east. We where there in 2001.

Bill

I'm real surprised that no one but Ray 182 knew this one. It is the Relais La Boulonniere on Trail 383.

is that the one heading down to lamalbaie from the HI? That's what i thought it looked like, but not real sure.

is that the one heading down to lamalbaie from the HI? That's what i thought it looked like, but not real sure.

I think this is the place you are refering to, Mr Gutz, its 30 miles from the HI. Trail 383 makes a left turn and crosses a bridge then makes a right turn. This place is straight ahead where 383 makes the left. It's been there for about 20 years. Over the 20 yesrs it's been added onto about 2 times.

I think this is the place you are refering to, Mr Gutz, its 30 miles from the HI. Trail 383 makes a left turn and crosses a bridge then makes a right turn. This place is straight ahead where 383 makes the left. It's been there for about 20 years. Over the 20 yesrs it's been added onto about 2 times.

I beleive you are correct, I remeber the left and bridge.... we didn't stop, my brother was not feeling well and he wanted to just get to the hotel.

YUP!

I think I told you but a couple of weeks before I took this pic there was a gal there that had a real short skirt, you know "airplane" type and she had a blue star like the ones the Dallas Cowgirls Cheerleaders have, tatooed on the back of her thigh. I didn't have the nerve to take that picture. I told the gal that runs the place about the tatoo and she told me the gal would have loved to have me take the picture. I never saw here again.

I think I told you but a couple of weeks before I took this pic there was a gal there that had a real short skirt, you know "airplane" type and she had a blue star like the ones the Dallas Cowgirls Cheerleaders have, tatooed on the back of her thigh. I didn't have the nerve to take that picture. I told the gal that runs the place about the tatoo and she told me the gal would have loved to have me take the picture. I never saw here again.

Hey Bill I was wondering if the fact that I am an air traffic controller that I might be able to help with that "airplane short skirt" maybe I could give her a landing clearance or some radar vectors! I know my heart couldn't stand it!

LOL

Andy

Hey Bill I was wondering if the fact that I am an air traffic controller that I might be able to help with that "airplane short skirt" maybe I could give her a landing clearance or some radar vectors! I know my heart couldn't stand it!

LOL

Andy

LOL

LOL

Andy

Andy

I want to have you around for a lot more years so I won't be taking you to see the "Highlights of the Saguenay".

One night 6 of us were in La Tuque for the night. Went into Motel 9. When I saw the gal behind the desk I turned to the other 5 and told them she was from the Saguenay. They wanted to know how I knew that and I said just look how good looking she is. They said "Ya right". I went to the desk and asked her if she was from the Saguenay and she said "Yes I was born there". I made believers out of the other 5. If racersinc see's this I'm sure he will chime in as he was one of the 5.

Bill