Where am I?

scorpionbowl

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one Molson Export :yahoo: Thank you ... I'll be up to collect.. I was gonna leave it alone but with that offer I couldn't resist

You got it. Should be at the HI sometime between mid February - early March. If not I'll leave it with Saguenay Bill. :drinks:

Ok guys here is a new one>

I'll give you a hint: This is NOT the tunnel of love!

We've most likely all been here at one time or another. :sad:

=@ ..Ouch..appears someone has blowed up. Brings back memories of an episode near LaTuque 15 years ago when my indy 500 said no more....picture looks identical.

Ok guys here is a new one>

I'll give you a hint: This is NOT the tunnel of love!

We've most likely all been here at one time or another. :sad:

I too have one of those on my 2006 Sdi 600 that I'm just getting ready to fix. She said "No more" just down the trail after we left the Ice Hotel (on our first day of ridding).

BTW I like looking at the other "where am I" pictures. :drinks:

I hear ya on the blown up stuff. I blew mine up, 06 mxz800, last year after only one week end in QC. I never got to see heaven at the HI last year. I am working on getting the old girl a new motor for this season. My group is planning on going around the Gaspe this year, and I don't want to miss out. Hopefully I will be adding that bridge crossing to my personal picture collection, without adding a picture of the guts again.