Where is your Favorite Motel?

smclelan

La Table au Roland in Perce is my favorite Wish I could get there more often

I agree fully on this place as well. The gentleman that runs this is very (sled) friendly. The time I stayed there he called the man who runs the gas station and convinced him to come and open up when the station was closed to sell us gas.

I could say a few, but yes, Motel Mont St-Pierre is one of them. Raymond is an excellent host.

Raymond is also quite a harley enthusiast, so lodging with him in the "off season" (summer) is a treat for bikers, as well.

timbo

There are so many. FYI, i stayed at M-S-P last Saturday, there are new owners, maybe mother/daughter? Still a nice place with good food, and a pretty blonde hostess [daughter?]. Not sure if this is a hotel/motel topic, but Hotel du Jardin is my favorite. Easy access, local gas and SAQ, sled parking, great food [except the thursday chinese buffet], internet access, excellent rooms, great bar, good location. For outfitters, it would be Kanawata.

My absolute favorite is the B&B across the street from Relais 540. Oasis de la bretagne. Margo and Geatan are the simply the nicest people around.

All you have to so is stay there once and you have an instant extended family in Quebec.

• 2 weeks later...
We need more input on this post!! I'm always looking for a good place to stay.

Hotel Coronet, in Sacre Coeur is also on the top of my list. Great location. Gas, Convienence store, Restaraunt, Bar, and truck/trailer parking on-site. You don't see that combination often.

Another excellent snowmobile friendly business. :good:

We need more input on this post!! I'm always looking for a good place to stay.

Hotel Coronet, in Sacre Coeur is also on the top of my list. Great location. Gas, Convienence store, Restaraunt, Bar, and truck/trailer parking on-site. You don't see that combination often.

I will second that........gaz,beer and food all at the same place.Having a cold one after a day of riding is a religion to me

My absolute favorite is the B&B across the street from Relais 540. Oasis de la bretagne. Margo and Geatan are the simply the nicest people around.

All you have to so is stay there once and you have an instant extended family in Quebec.

I agree 100% Is that kitty cat your new sled this year chris?

Domaine de la chute in the Valins

http://www.domainedelachute.qc.ca/

next would be in Chevery only game in town

next

Early Rider....That looks like a real nice place. I have seen the signs for it on the trails. What does it typically cost to stay there? How many people can they accommadate? Thanks....

Early Rider....That looks like a real nice place. I have seen the signs for it on the trails. What does it typically cost to stay there? How many people can they accommadate? Thanks....
I stay there alot I think he can handle 26 or so may be more if the new cabin is doneI think its $120 with your meals but it is an experance that you will not forgetMaurice and i have become freinds over the years and i have seen him go so far out of the way to help snowmobilers Call him early he books up fastIf its not booked ask for the vip room, tell him Robert from Maine sent youYou can't usally ride out of his place till the last week of November howeverER
The question is can you bend the cap ?For those that have stayed there, I had one on the house thank you very much
No way I can't I try every time anwayThere what i call Good People ER

I have stayed up at Le' Glaciere (?)....stayed in the cabins they rent up the way from there....very nice but a little far away from the motel......had to ride down to use phone,eat etc......

up in St Michael De'Saints there is a nice place i hung out in after i broke my arm......i forget the name..but had a pool and bar right next door.....will have to check when i get home.....