Joint Operation 29-29 January

iceman

The Quebec police services in collaboration with Contrôle routier Québec and the Fédération des clubs de motoneigistes du Québec (FCMQ) are joining forces for the first time in a concerted national operation.

Patrol officers will intensify their interventions on January 28 and 29 as part of the operation that targets snowmobilers whose behaviour may compromise their safety and that of other users.

The officers will check the conformity of the securing of equipment when transporting it on the roads with controls throughout Quebec.

An awareness campaign will also be deployed on the various social media platforms of police organizations. The theme of the campaign is "Avoid skidding! Think about it" will be the theme of this new campaign

I'm really hoping to read a post that says something friendly and welcoming sooner than later...everything we hear these days seems to have negative consequences for the 98 percent of us who do our best to conform and behave properly...I'm OK with enforcement when it doesn't impede folks  properly going about their way...but constantly being checked or pulled over without probable cause just because you are driving by....some of these check points have a long line and 99.9 percent are just fine

37 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

I'm really hoping to read a post that says something friendly and welcoming sooner than later...everything we hear these days seems to have negative consequences for the 98 percent of us who do our best to conform and behave properly...I'm OK with enforcement when it doesn't impede folks  properly going about their way...but constantly being checked or pulled over without probable cause just because you are driving by....some of these check points have a long line and 99.9 percent are just fine

Said it before, Beach bars, Bikinis and Golf are looking more enticing every year!