Trail 360 from LK. Taureau to Hotel Marineau Mattawin

MFARJM

Does anyone know why part of it says closed on the FCMQ map? Is it doable to get to La Tuque?

17 minutes ago, MFARJM said:

Does anyone know why part of it says closed on the FCMQ map? Is it doable to get to La Tuque?

15 km of trail from barrage on 360 they were still cutting wood using sled trail. They were supposesd to be finishing yesterday the 16 January.  I have heard nothing else yet. 
I would think as soon as they finish they will open that quickly.

The 355 is also not open according to club in La Tuque. The forresters are working there too between La Tuque and the train bridge. They are making a trail but is not ready. Seems they may be working there all winter. Not sure.

Edited by iceman

2 hours ago, willb said:

Where is m20?

This old photo shows where the M20 looped from the 345 to 360 with the M21 shooting north and dead ending at Lac Chapeau-de-Paille…. Aka “paradise”

currently “off” the map and closed last two seasons because of logging.

good thing we know how to get in the back way

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2024_01/A75C424C-8C82-45A8-97F7-920B2F0E5147.thumb.png.81e4123077a25bd9c047a7a16e3e2eb8.png

Edited by snowmaster2112

My buddy left Mattawin yesterday and said it was a 9.2 on a “10” scale of the condition of the 360 trail to the 345 junction that heads north.

from that junction heading north for approximately 9-13 miles on the 345 he rated it a 7.4

then they cut into the bush logging roads to get to camp another 20 miles or so. Ironically he said that was an 8.5

Understood!

I am probably a bit slow but I don’t see a 345 on the map heading north from mattawin which is my confusion!🫣 I see 355? is it another one of these previous trails? Lol

also the La Tuque club is saying 355 south is not open due to logging (even though iMotoneige shows it open). 🤷‍♂️

37 minutes ago, willb said:

Understood!

I am probably a bit slow but I don’t see a 345 on the map heading north from mattawin which is my confusion!🫣 I see 355? is it another one of these previous trails? Lol

also the La Tuque club is saying 355 south is not open due to logging (even though iMotoneige shows it open). 🤷‍♂️

Its to the west 20 or 30 km.