Quebec Rider Winter Gathering 2012

Andyman

jackstraw : great meeting you again at the clubhouse with phil - eric and scranton 1 !!...once again ,thanks for everythings !!

Groomer: It was a pleasure to see you again. It is an great pleasure to come to your clubhouse and town, god willing I will be back. Hope you enjoy your gifts...

Andyman & Steven thanks for your efforts in making this Gathering happen.

It was a pleasure to meet everyone...

:drinks:

Phil

hi phil !!

first of all ,thanks for the gifts !!

...and thanks for the great stories and laughs at the clubhouse !!

it has been great meeting you again !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Dam !!! that's a nice HAT !!!!!! lol lol.giflol.giflol.gif

hi john !!

you re absolutely right !!

thanks again !!

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well our ride is comming to a end soon we are in cabano now short ride to maine but we will ride some in maine then load up and head home grrrrr cant wait to see all the pics im glad you enjoyed the weeke.d jean guy I k.ow I will never forget it your friend eric

Well our ride is comming to a end soon we are in cabano now short ride to maine but we will ride some in maine then load up and head home grrrrr cant wait to see all the pics im glad you enjoyed the weeke.d jean guy I k.ow I will never forget it your friend eric

hi eric !!

like the others ,great meeting you + wife at gathering !!glad your enjoyed your week end !!

i probably posted a few pics twice ,i forgot to take notes right at the beginning.this can be very confusing posting tons of pics like that !!

i guess saturday ,ill stop at the ''vallée du reve '' for your camera !!

thanks again to you and your wife for coming up here !!

jean-guy

Jean Guy: By the way I found my camera... :yahoo: I was very happy, just missed some great pix in the time it was gone...Oh well :)

Phil

hi phil !!

good for you !!

just back from amqui ,went to show a few pics to my dad and talked about the gathering!!

he was very happy for you guys /gals and me!!he was very happy that i had brought members at the camp...even a bit too happy ...he had tears in his eyes !!

hey phil , was my cellphone with it ??? :unknw: jean-guy thanks for the memorys, and all the help sunday morning. and to everyone else , another GREATTTT!!! time . hope to cross path soon . eddieskidoo

hey phil , was my cellphone with it ??? :unknw: jean-guy thanks for the memorys, and all the help sunday morning. and to everyone else , another GREATTTT!!! time . hope to cross path soon . eddieskidoo

hi eddie !!

great to meet you again !!thanks for the great laughs and everythig !!

waiting for the snowstorm !!should begin later tonight!!!i don t expect to drink wine next week end !!i ll be too busy !! :lol::lol::lol:

No eddie no cell phone...It's real easy to lose stuff... :lol: I do it all the time...

Groomer

What was the name of your Brothers/Fathers Skidoo Dealership? They had a helmet piece my brother wants that is not made any longer.

Thanks

GutZ

http://www.andrehalle.com/fr/index.spy

hi gutz !!

if you can take a pic of the old piece ,i ll send it to my nephew !!

sorry ,no english on the site !!

i ll send you my e mail adress by pm!!

jean-guy

What can I possibly say that hasn't already been said? Groomer, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Thank you for those AMAZING trails! Thank you for the hospitality. Thank you for coming to see us at La Coullee Douce. Thank you for the Moose Antlers, etc. etc. etc. Thank you too all that worked so hard to put this all together. It was great to see old friends like Andyman and Saguenay Bill, and meet new ones. I for one cannot wait to get back to Canada to ride.

Be safe all and THINK SNOW!

Shane

What can I possibly say that hasn't already been said? Groomer, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Thank you for those AMAZING trails! Thank you for the hospitality. Thank you for coming to see us at La Coullee Douce. Thank you for the Moose Antlers, etc. etc. etc. Thank you too all that worked so hard to put this all together. It was great to see old friends like Andyman and Saguenay Bill, and meet new ones. I for one cannot wait to get back to Canada to ride.

Be safe all and THINK SNOW!

Shane

hi shane !!

it has been a pleasure to meet you + friends !!

sorry ,forgot to say thanks for the glass of wine at the auberge !!

without swelling my head ,very happy that you all enjoyed my trails !!

it was a pleasure for me to give you a few moose antlers,i guess for you (city people) don t have much chances to see antlers in your area !!

big thanks you again for everything and sorry i was in a hurry last saturday,came close to miss that bus !!ha!!ha!!ha!

hi to all !!

started snowing around 1 pm,not much on the ground yet !!