no concern

timbo

No desire to instigate any concern, but I want Andyman and Steven to be aware that yesterday i was contacted by a member of La Society Genealogic du Quebec inquiring if I was, indeed, a member of Jean-Guy's immediate family, and what was I doing in the Causapscal region of the Gaspesie during January of next year. It would appear that officials in the Albertville area are investigating the allegation that many individulals with residency in the US have booked motel rooms in Causapscal claiming to be members of Groomer's immediate family. Some say in order to obtain a "family rate" at lodging accommodations in the area. These officials claim that several staff operatives of the Society Genealogic will be lurking about the area during the time of the Gathering to verify the French lineage of attendees, as well as Halle family DNA .

I'm sure glad I speak a little French, but I am fearful you suggs are SOL. So much for "Groomer's Family Reunion "!! I'm also quite relieved that I am from PA and can bring an Amish beard along to prove my family resemblance to Jean-Guy. I think you tater heads are screwed. :-)

a la prochain

your friend timbo

No desire to instigate any concern, but I want Andyman and Steven to be aware that yesterday i was contacted by a member of La Society Genealogic du Quebec inquiring if I was, indeed, a member of Jean-Guy's immediate family, and what was I doing in the Causapscal region of the Gaspesie during January of next year. It would appear that officials in the Albertville area are investigating the allegation that many individulals with residency in the US have booked motel rooms in Causapscal claiming to be members of Groomer's immediate family. Some say in order to obtain a "family rate" at lodging accommodations in the area. These officials claim that several staff operatives of the Society Genealogic will be lurking about the area during the time of the Gathering to verify the French lineage of attendees, as well as Halle family DNA .

I'm sure glad I speak a little French, but I am fearful you suggs are SOL. So much for "Groomer's Family Reunion "!! I'm also quite relieved that I am from PA and can bring an Amish beard along to prove my family resemblance to Jean-Guy. I think you tater heads are screwed. :-)

a la prochain

your friend timbo

Well Timbo we have a shortage of Amish communities here on the east coast but we do have some good costume stores and I have started to visit them to purchase some genuine French Canadian Groomer style beards!! LOL

Andy

ha!!ha!!ha!!

well ,just tought about that !! maybe we should do a beard contest !!

first to arrive at the clubhouse with the shortest beard(measured by the waitress) ,pay the first round of beer/wine to the other members!!

the one with the longest one will receive a ''big smile '' from the waitress!!!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

......better start to grow one right now !!!!

groomer !!! :drinks:

Groomer,

If I would try to grow a beard like that I think my wife wouldn't let me in the house again, I guess I would just have to stay in Quebec all winter to ride, now thats a thought !!! :good:

Groomer,

If I would try to grow a beard like that I think my wife wouldn't let me in the house again, I guess I would just have to stay in Quebec all winter to ride, now thats a thought !!! :good:

thats probably why i m still single !!

i have an extra room where i live ,just in case you start to grow a beard !!

here's a pic of the manitou(chief) of the potatoe brothers introducing me to their ''family '' at the clubhouse last winter.

...courtesy of smclelan !!

time to look for one linda !!!halloween is coming up !!

groomer !!!

Jean-Guy

I had no idea OUR family was this big when I started to organize this family reunion!!! I can only see good things coming from this reunion. The first being you will be the undisputed winner of the beard contest and your hometown will never be the same with this many of OUR family in town on the same weekend!!! All joking aside I am amazed at the response we have had and Jean-Guy I am sure we will all have a weekend to remember in "OUR HOMETOWN".

ANDY

:good:

Edited by Andyman

Tabernak!!! I am bilingual Timbo, english and profanty!

what is the translation for tabernak? I have asked my guide on Anticosti but all he could really tell me was "its curse word" which I kinda got that part

Jean-Guy

I had no idea OUR family was this big when I started to organize this family reunion!!! I can only see good things coming from this reunion. The first being you will be the undisputed winner of the beard contest and your hometown will never be the same with this many of OUR family in town on the same weekend!!! All joking aside I am amazed at the response we have had and Jean-Guy I am sure we will all have a weekend to remember in "OUR HOMETOWN".

ANDY

:good:

hi andy !!

sorry ,i had nt see your post !!

well very happy with the response of the members and specially for you who organized the gathering !!

..and thats for sure ,my town won t be the same ,even at the clubhouse ,i ll have probably many friends asking tons of questions about all those peoples speaking english !!!...and how they did to ''land '' in town.

ps : is there a price for longest beard ????haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

looking forward to hear tons of jokes and stories !! ha!!ha!!

i included a pic of ''andyman bld ''

see you january !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

what is the translation for tabernak? I have asked my guide on Anticosti but all he could really tell me was "its curse word" which I kinda got that part

hi viper !!

ha!!ha!!ha!!

it can be a bad word or a funny/expressive one !!it s just depend the way you use it !!about the samething about your famous 4 letters word !!

the way smclelan used it ,it s just expressive ,nothing dangerous !!

back in the 80's when i was working in s-w ontario,i was working with 4 quebecers ,my boss did nt like the word ,because when we were using it ,he thought that we were mad at him.you can use it at all ''sausages ''

groomer !!!

thats probably why i m still single !!

i have an extra room where i live ,just in case you start to grow a beard !!

here's a pic of the manitou(chief) of the potatoe brothers introducing me to their ''family '' at the clubhouse last winter.

...courtesy of smclelan !!

time to look for one linda !!!halloween is coming up !!

I will have a look Groomer and see if I can come up with something 'Gathering Worthy" lol

That is a nice New Holland Tractor!

Have a great day!

groomer !!!

There have been BLACK Suburbans with BLACKED OUT windows and wheels trailing my every move since I made my reservation for this event. Yesterday, while getting gas one of the guys must have needed to use the toilette, so three got out of the truck I snapped a picture of them. Groomer! WHAT is going on?post-43-0-15328800-1319735449_thumb.jpg

There have been BLACK Suburbans with BLACKED OUT windows and wheels trailing my every move since I made my reservation for this event. Yesterday, while getting gas one of the guys must have needed to use the toilette, so three got out of the truck I snapped a picture of them. Groomer! WHAT is going on?post-43-0-15328800-1319735449_thumb.jpg

hi shane !!

ha !!ha!!ha!!

looks like i was in the moon again !!they looks like the ''3 amigos ''.

thanks for coming !!

see you soon !!

jean-guy :drinks:

hi linda !!

thanks !!

fyi,i groom since the last 11 years.roughly 5600hrs on the machine .

pic ,one of the worse storm i ever groomed !!18 hrs run.back on feb 19 th 06.

groomer !!!

I can explain that...Feb 19th...day after my birthday...everyone does a snowdance to celebrate...sorry about all the snow...I have lots of friends lol