Not quite sure what to think about this

Phil 1

Maybe able to play in the yard with the toys!

Just north of Fogelsville by the Seipstown grange

What's your address? I'll put the battery in and come over to break in the new motor... :)

crazy weather there talking up to 12 inch here in ct last night we got about a inch u should see our shop everyone diging out the plows and sanders its one cluster f*ck =@

Groomer get down there. Quick. LOL

ha !!ha!! im on my way !! worse time of the season right now ,long wait for the snow and the first run !! can be very tough on the ''mental ''

phil ,should i stop at the saq first ??? :lol::lol::lol:

make sure there s wine for the whole week !!! :) red wine please !!

groomer !!!

ha !!ha!! im on my way !! worse time of the season right now ,long wait for the snow and the first run !! can be very tough on the ''mental ''

phil ,should i stop at the saq first ??? :lol::lol::lol:

make sure there s wine for the whole week !!! :) red wine please !!

groomer !!!

Done deal you have someplace to sleep and plenty of red wine... :drinks:

Well it has begin. Trees already hanging low and power is blinking on/off... I never thought I would say this but I hope it stops soon.

Phil,

This is going to be a nightmare...........power will be out for days. The trees are struggling to stay up right now and we have 8-10more hrs of this....

See you soon..........BJ

Done deal you have someplace to sleep and plenty of red wine... :drinks:

ha!!ha!!

looking at your pic ,snow looks heavy !!

on the french forum ,a guy from matane said there was 4-5'' in grande vallée ,north side of the gaspesie,yesterday !!

good luck !! if you need help ,send a pm !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

I know it's a pain in the a** right now, but I hope this is an indication of a very white winter. God knows we had a wet summer. Hope it carries over. :yahoo:

I know it's a pain in the a** right now, but I hope this is an indication of a very white winter. God knows we had a wet summer. Hope it carries over. :yahoo:

LOL! That's neat, I ride nothing at the moment as it hasn't arrived yet, but I am waiting for a 2012 MXZ X 800 etec with rmotion and quick adjust!

Well 7" here in North Jersey, 19" about 25 minutes away. It looks like a war zone, now I know why mother nature strips the trees of leaves before winter! You couldn't go more then 30 seconds without hearing another crack and another tree limb fall. I think my block is one of the few that didn't loose power! It'll be days before power is restored. I feel lucky compared to the damage I've seen. All I got is a crushed hood on my truck from a big limb. Well time to start the clean up.

It was a heavy wet snow, trees down everywhere. We were lucky did not lose Hydro... There was about 7" in my yerd, someplaces got a ton more...Strange thing is I know I will be cutting my lawn again...

I guess this is an example of be careful what you wish for... =@

woke up to a war zone yesderday well over 14 inch of heavy wet snow took out most of the trees in my yard power lins down just a huge mess here not sure yet but might be no work this week aspalt plants closed

on a bright note i did take my sled for a ride lol

Nice pic Coldsmoke, I can't say I'm enjoying the snowfall. We got 10" to 12" of heavy snow that snapped tree tops all over and pulled the electrical service off of my house :(. I have'nt had power since 3pm on Sat. and I'm not expecting it to be restored till the end of the week. So we are heating the house with the wood stove and playing board games.The odd thing is that at 9am. on Sat. I was mowing my lawn.

Nice pic Coldsmoke, I can't say I'm enjoying the snowfall. We got 10" to 12" of heavy snow that snapped tree tops all over and pulled the electrical service off of my house :(. I have'nt had power since 3pm on Sat. and I'm not expecting it to be restored till the end of the week. So we are heating the house with the wood stove and playing board games.The odd thing is that at 9am. on Sat. I was mowing my lawn.

And to think...some people have to spend thousands of dollars going away to get time together without tv and computers. Fire and board games with no power!! Oooh la la lol :lol: