Lets see some break down pics.

crazysnow

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bill,

Are you saying you never had any problems with any of your snowmobiles over all the year's you been riding ?

sometimes you get a good one, and sometimes a bad one , and you can do all the right things maintence, pm etc. and still shit happens. Correct me if I'm wrong !!! :drinks: .

I was referring to Steven's post about the 1200 clutches. I've had a few problems, mainly jack shaft bearings. However I've had good fortunes like this.

post-2-0-81638800-1346889505_thumb.jpg

You do not need to conceal nothing Scorpionbowl,

You know that was a loose wire on starter(dealer error) not tightened when new starter installed.

I never said I have not been off trail, just said its easier if you stay on.

Thats right Yamaha and proud.

Easier to get gas then change Pistons and Cranks on dem 2 smokes.

One time in truck mechanical for starter wire and the only Tow Ever for that sled.

Five Seasons of big riding and always rode her home.

Good Enough for me.

That said if Yamaha Ceased to Exist I would Ride a Doo.

If my choices were Cat or Polaris only I would take up a new hobby. (maybe grooming).

Stock up on that oil winter a coming.

Yeah Buddy!

Sounds simple enough, but I guess the great engine still needs to get fuel.

I've chosen to conceal the identity of this proud Yamaha owner...

Ha Ha !!! If your in the back truck In CLOVA It's not good. lol Go yami

Sounds simple enough, but I guess the great engine still needs to get fuel.

I've chosen to conceal the identity of this proud Yamaha owner...

Ha Ha !!!!! If your In the back of a truck in CLOVA It's not good. Go YAMAHA !!!!

Being in the truck is Good. No truck is bad.

Ending up at Yamaha dealer in Mt Laurier is bad.

Sorry to say but they S**K Balls,

I will not deal there ever again, bunch of hacks. Scary how bad they were.

If i am ever ever broke in that area again I will keep on pick up truckin right by there.

Ha Ha !!! If your in the back truck In CLOVA It's not good. lol Go yamiHa Ha !!!!! If your In the back of a truck in CLOVA It's not good. Go YAMAHA !!!!

I sense another problem if someone has to repeat themselves in the same post... Maybe from too much 2 stroke oil fumes???

Same sled a little later, after this time we where gonna leave it till spring! Actually I just noticed the date, it is the first day of spring!

looks like a good time I've never ridden that late in a season. I dont hold it against Yamaha for getting stuck even long tracks do. The only difference is when I do it is generally magnificent.

Gaspe 2012. Hit a rock off trail on powerline...50 miles into 1200 mile trip.....$1400 later we made our destination and the rest of the trip.

post-278-0-02646800-1346958062_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sled Dog

100 miles from Joncas...hit a piece of snow covered log on the trail. After 95 miles of bending, that trailing arm was ready to snap. We called the sled frankenstein after that....

post-278-0-59575800-1346958804_thumb.jpg

post-278-0-44650800-1346958830_thumb.jpg

Riding down a ice covered road, rider was using the banks to salom back and forth, as he would come off the banks the rear of sled would slide all over (no studs). I was behind and knew what was going to happen so hung back. Sure enough, over she went! Rider was ok, brand new sled too!!!

post-278-0-38057700-1346959161_thumb.jpg

The MachZ being loaded in the back of a locals truck. Blew the motor on the way to Murdochville. Got it back to Chandler and it needed a shortblock. Jean Guys brothers dealership had one in Amqui. They put in on a bus over night and installed the next morning. On our way in less then 24hrs with new motor under warranty. Total cost $50 for the block and $95 for the bus ride for the block, PRICELESS! Good thing our trucks where in RDL.

I missed out on the big Yammy dig out (maybe Gary has those pics) and subsequent road burn to Mt St Pierre, was busy with Brads low compression Doo issue. But we managed a rebuild and to meet up with you that night at MSP! Not sure if you have any recollection of that night - LOL

Some off trail excursions, some break vehicle theft attempts, etc. Just another day in paradise!

post-478-0-42911600-1346971682_thumb.jpg

post-478-0-24908500-1346971687_thumb.jpg

post-478-0-64628800-1346971699_thumb.jpg

post-478-0-58359500-1346971707_thumb.jpg

I missed out on the big Yammy dig out (maybe Gary has those pics) and subsequent road burn to Mt St Pierre, was busy with Brads low compression Doo issue. But we managed a rebuild and to meet up with you that night at MSP! Not sure if you have any recollection of that night - LOL

Some off trail excursions, some break vehicle theft attempts, etc. Just another day in paradise!

MAN !!!!! Is this guy bad luck or what !!!! Florida I gotta keep my eye on you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:lol. Great pics.

I hope the power steering helps you in that new Apex.

Hey John,

You guys have been doing a great job with those pics!! I remember that very sunny morning well. We passed that same turn 2 times within 20 minutes & i almost blew the right the 1st time & def blew it the 2nd! Pierre at MSP took parts off a brand new Apex & put my baby together by 11pm that same night. Unreal service!! Kudo's to Pierre @ Garage Leon Coulombe & Fils in Mont-St-Pierre.

Gotta love this sport eh??