Lets see some break down pics.

crazysnow

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i did a little digging and remembered i lost a track too at some point and happen to have some pics hanging around. it was on a LSG trip a few years back, here we are swapping the position of the middle wheel on the rear axle to keep the track from sliding off, it was chipping away slowly and starting to derail. We were in Baie de Ha Ha when it started and figured we could get back to our trucks in St.Raymond.

Here's a shot of me slicing pieces off, this would take effect every 5-10klms.

Made it to Baie St.Paul and that was it, i had to hitch a ride back to St.Raymond

Not much left

A buddy of mine lost a track on a trip a couple years back, had to spend an extra night in Rouyn Noranda. Dates no good camera was new to me then.

TrailBlazer

At leat they had some nice art work in the background of the shop!

Schooter

Not sure if this would clasify as a break down but the sled did not ride to well after.

Miss hap at around 85mph...

post-402-0-28717600-1346200887_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-57520400-1346200979_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-09770200-1346201065_thumb.jpg

The sled flipped end to end three times and I never fell off. No broken bones but I did look like Frosty afterwards.

I feel very lucky.

Notice the yellow pump beside his sled? He topped his machine up from that one the night before!

Do you mean he put diesel in his sled . that really sucks Ha Ha Ha !!!! sorry diesel I can't stop laughing, but shit happens :drinks:

Not sure if this would clasify as a break down but the sled did not ride to well after.

Miss hap at around 85mph...

post-402-0-28717600-1346200887_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-57520400-1346200979_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-09770200-1346201065_thumb.jpg

The sled flipped end to end three times and I never fell off. No broken bones but I did look like Frosty afterwards.

I feel very lucky.

Ha Ha lol you are very lucky !!! Glad you made it .

post-102-0-28690200-1346202843_thumb.jpg This is my sled last february at Sports BC in New Richmond. Notice the rear suspension on the bench to the left, yeah its mine too! I broke a rail and lost a couple wheels. The only reason we made it to our destination that night (Perce) was because this shop is top knotch! They rolled a sled off a lift and went to work right away. A very reasonable $300 later and we were back on tq 5 around the Gaspe! Its all part of the saddlebagging adventure! I guess?!?!

Just some minor repair needed. Night riders. Found the drag left on trail after groomer brokedown. Don't outride your headlights, or follow too close like the Polaris guy did here..

Just some minor repair needed. Night riders. Found the drag left on trail after groomer brokedown. Don't outride your headlights, or follow too close like the Polaris guy did here..

I remember when this was posted. Locals too.

ha!!ha!!ha!!

am i allowed to post a few ???

since they dug the ditch to make it bigger,i hate that place.not as wide as it used to be !!

i tried to make it wider and went too close to ditch.

if the machine lean too much on the same side ,dangerous for the track to come off......and thats what happened....even if you go very-very slowly !!

called the heavy artillery and fixed the track right there.turned around to erase the tracks of the excavator and up for st alexandre-lac saumon ..lac 8 milles and the local trail for ste marguerite .

jean-guy :drinks:

ha!!ha!!ha!!

am i allowed to post a few ???

since they dug the ditch to make it bigger,i hate that place.not as wide as it used to be !!

i tried to make it wider and went too close to ditch.

if the machine lean too much on the same side ,dangerous for the track to come off......and thats what happened....even if you go very-very slowly !!

called the heavy artillery and fixed the track right there.turned around to erase the tracks of the excavator and up for st alexandre-lac saumon ..lac 8 milles and the local trail for ste marguerite .

jean-guy :drinks:

Ha Ha Ha !!!!! Good one JG you made me laugh. :rofl: :rofl: