No gas in Perce this winter!!!

Andyman

Wow, it's really getting bad.This winter we have several places throughout the province closed, burned down or for sale. Chapel is questionable, Scoobyraid, Mt Apica, Mekanic, Charlevoix club, no gas in Perce etc...We really need a couple years of serious snow and lower gas prices would help tourism also!!

Everyone needs to think about carrying additional gas. My new sled has 2 gas containers installed that allows me to have 3 gallons of spare fuel.

Got 2 X 5litres on the back of mine, '08 Apex LTXGT, manual says tank capacity at 38litres, i ran her dry and refueled her at 36 litres so don't believe everything Yamaha tells ya. Try it yourself. Been riding with 2 Brp 1200's last few years and with out the the 2 X 5 litres they would be towing me!

There's proud and there's smart!

JG

The gas issue in Perce is unfortuneate, but certianly not crippling. There are places to fill up on both sides of town and a person will still have lots to go in, tour around, take pictures and get back to te next station. The only downfall is should you stay overnight in Perce you won't be able to top the sled up before parking for the evening.

Nice job ...I got to do something like that on my wifes attak.. :angel: my RMKs come with a fancy gas rack for 3 gallons..but my Apex mountain 162 fits a 6 gallon can purfect cause I took the plastic off the rack.now its just metal.Comes in handy when with my wife on trails..you burn way more on trails than off..

Nice job ...I got to do something like that on my wifes attak.. :angel: my RMKs come with a fancy gas rack for 3 gallons..but my Apex mountain 162 fits a 6 gallon can purfect cause I took the plastic off the rack.now its just metal.Comes in handy when with my wife on trails..you burn way more on trails than off..

Ile Bizzard...you're close to home quebecmountainrider, i was a member there for many years and rode with guys out of Kirkland.

• 1 month later...

Excellent! But he really should install some snow around the peninsula so we can get there, lol...

hi scorpionbowl !!!

ya..great idea....but you have too much imagination!!!

still -20c here with blue sky !!

pic from a guy from s-w of riki.......lac des aigles ...trail 548 area....this morning !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Ile Bizzard...you're close to home quebecmountainrider, i was a member there for many years and rode with guys out of Kirkland.

Actually trailblazer i bought it in Gaspesie.This is the first time.They need it cause there is no one down here that really rides trails.Its the truth.Pics dont lie.Not even a track on the trails here in 6 days.

Ile bizzard is where we live.Ride from the front door of my house.Shall take a picture of the family of sleds.With my 2 friends,there will be 4 RMKs 163 on the lawn..We come to my house for coffee..lol..We will be at a yamaha demo ride by Moto Newman.They have a bunch of yammies to try.No mountain..lol..They asked me to come with my sleds and friends.Should be good..If your around come beat on a yammie..lol..Saturday the 2 of Feb.9 am-3 pm Ile Bizzard club house.Over the bridge ,turn left and go for like 3-4 miles and on the right..cant miss it...I ll be there cause these guys are good to me.

As far as Kirkland..that town sucks..I got a ticket for my sleds on my truck.They kept telling me no trailer so I got a deck.Then they went on for the sleds on the deck. also got one for my boat.Its a ranger bass boat..Moved to Ile bizzard cause of that.Made sure I could leave my boat on the side of the house and ride my sleds from the door.Now theres no trails left...Now Im in gaspesie. jack

• 2 weeks later...