ScoobyRaid

GT Rider

You know I have been trying to find a flag with his picture and the mystery machine

But have not had any luck

I always think about when my trailer opens up you never know what machine will come out since all my friends ride a different brand .

"Its location allows it to accommodate many mountain bikers and it is open all year snowmobilers are very likely to go through the relay. Established customer for 65 years, located at the crossroads of three paths provincial."

Whoa! Did i miss a thread that Relais 22 was on the block too?!... http://pourvoirieave...is-touristique/

Last winter when i stayed there the owner told me his son was going to McGill University in Montreal studying finance and that when he would graduate he would cosider selling so his son would take care of him at a financial perspective.

Yes, owner told us a few years back with snowmobile revenue decreasing every year for him, he hoped he could extend the 4x4 side by side season and market to make up the difference, but he wasn't too optimistic.

It has been for sale for a while. Relais 22.

I just read that Lake Faillon is for sale as well!

Andy

A sign of the struggling economy in the United States. These places are dependant on our friends from south of the border to come up fishing, hunting, ATV'ing and o course snowmobiling. With things the way they have been there the last few years, it is really starting to show up here in the businesses that depend on surplus $$$. I sure sure hope it get better down there soon!!

A sign of the struggling economy in the United States. These places are dependant on our friends from south of the border to come up fishing, hunting, ATV'ing and o course snowmobiling. With things the way they have been there the last few years, it is really starting to show up here in the businesses that depend on surplus $$$. I sure sure hope it get better down there soon!!

Not with Obozo in office for another 4 years Steven.

There's that and the border crossing. A big deal is made of it from many people i talk to and even though i tell them that as long as you have your paperwork you won't have any problems.Even so there's a perception that "we" aren't wanted up there. I've personally never experienced and bad feelings up there so i'm not sure where that all comes from. The language barrier is interesting but never a problem.

Not with Obozo in office for another 4 years Steven.

ya but the not so real unemployment is lower. We have 6 more years imo.

On the pluss side 22 would be my buy. It would be a tough sale with the bride though. Maybe she could stay in Florida

OK guys……. Let’s talk about it…

Action Jack post ….. Owners accused of defrauding elderly friend of money.

Thay are accused... That’s true!! But that’s not the final answer!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not know if you ever experience an « inheritance story »… with a friend of you since 45 years who has no kid and the family never took care of him ???????????????

That’s what happened….

And one fine day, a niece (that our friend can NOT see in picture!!!) comes up in the life of our friend (who has actually 95 years old) and asks for money????

If that is called defrauding... my name will be SCOOBYDOO :o)

2nd post... we are on sale....

Scoobyraid, Onatchyway, La Chapelle... and any other business...

Everything is on sale... if you have your price right???

And we have to notice that the Scooby is coming bigger and bigger and for a “Familly business”, for sure we will need changing of the guard and reinforcement!

And do not be worry; if it happens, we will see you somewhere else on trails…

So finally, Scoobyraid is open and we are waiting to see you here!!!

Have a SAFE and FULL of snow rides!!!!!!

Hope my english is not too bad ..........

OK guys……. Let’s talk about it…

Action Jack post ….. Owners accused of defrauding elderly friend of money.

Thay are accused... That’s true!! But that’s not the final answer!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not know if you ever experience an « inheritance story »… with a friend of you since 45 years who has no kid and the family never took care of him ???????????????

That’s what happened….

And one fine day, a niece (that our friend can NOT see in picture!!!) comes up in the life of our friend (who has actually 95 years old) and asks for money????

If that is called defrauding... my name will be SCOOBYDOO :o)

2nd post... we are on sale....

Scoobyraid, Onatchyway, La Chapelle... and any other business...

Everything is on sale... if you have your price right???

And we have to notice that the Scooby is coming bigger and bigger and for a “Familly business”, for sure we will need changing of the guard and reinforcement!

And do not be worry; if it happens, we will see you somewhere else on trails…

So finally, Scoobyraid is open and we are waiting to see you here!!!

Have a SAFE and FULL of snow rides!!!!!!

Hope my english is not too bad ..........

As a Financial Advisor I see this sort of thing all the time! ALL THE TIME! Good luck Scooby and THINK SNOW!