Ok let's talk Winter Gathering 2014.

crazysnow

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iam sure looking forward to seeing all of you for the gathering, thank you for the quick response and i'm sorry i don't have all the rooms needed for everyone who wants to come, i will put out an idea for you thu if you wish to set up an other date for the rest of the people who want to come i'm open to that, and don't forget there is the school house, just make sure your reserved at the school house because for those of you who have been to the p.p. you probably don't want to go back.

1. can do an extra date for an other gathering

2. have 1 space left on cot in upstairs lobby, (charged only for meals)

3. will set up for a buffet dinner service starting a 7pm, should you want to join the group staying here you are more then welcome, for 35$ you will get hot buffet dinner and hot buffet breakfast, however call or write to reserve please. We have lots of fun, music, food and drink waiting for you,

snowhite and big al

ps. according to my calculations theres 138days left to snowmobiling season, up here anyway.....

Iam sure looking forward to seeing all of you for the gathering, thank you for the quick response and i'm sorry i don't have all the rooms needed for everyone who wants to come, i will put out an idea for you thu if you wish to set up an other date for the rest of the people who want to come i'm open to that, and don't forget there is the school house, just make sure your reserved at the school house because for those of you who have been to the p.p. you probably don't want to go back.

1. can do an extra date for an other gathering

2. have 1 space left on cot in upstairs lobby, (charged only for meals)

3. will set up for a buffet dinner service starting a 7pm, should you want to join the group staying here you are more then welcome, for 35$ you will get hot buffet dinner and hot buffet breakfast, however call or write to reserve please. We have lots of fun, music, food and drink waiting for you,

snowhite and big al

ps. according to my calculations theres 138days left to snowmobiling season, up here anyway.....

SnowWhite and Big Al

I'm so looking forward to the gathering at your place .... Please keep us up to date as conditions change

Thanks John " CrazySnow "

Oh and Snow White!....Don't you worry about the Lepine road, we'll take the long way around as long we know there's a pot of Labatt Blue at the end of the trail.

The Long Way! Ok, We'll follow you. NO Half Frozen Lakes!! Or bring extra clean long undies.

GutZ

Sounds like space for lodging is extremely limitedfor this years gathering. Am I reading this right? If so, not sure I will be able to make it as I cannot commit to that week/weekend yet. For all who do attend, be safe and HAVE A BLAST! I hope to either see you guys and gals there or somewhere on the trail this winter.

Enjoy the remainder of your summer. This cool dry weather sure feels like autumn is on the way!!!!

Shane

ok i forgot, i'm working on some extra lodging, once i'm sure i will post spaces available and then we can communicate by phone or e-mail.....

JUST AN OTHER PIECES OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION, AS OF SUNDAY BIG AL AND I ARE OFFICIALLY THE OWNERS OF THE WONDERFUL TAMARAC.... :drinks:

ok i forgot, i'm working on some extra lodging, once i'm sure i will post spaces available and then we can communicate by phone or e-mail.....

JUST AN OTHER PIECES OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION, AS OF SUNDAY BIG AL AND I ARE OFFICIALLY THE OWNERS OF THE WONDERFUL TAMARAC.... :drinks:

Fantastic news, congratulations and good luck for the future

Gary

Carol you know Chris and I require special accommodation's and a Sippy cup! Might not be able to make it this day as I am late to find out about it, but we will see you several other dates this winter....Please tell Alan and Monique hello

Wes

Shane

I believe there is a place across the street or a cabin in the back.

GutZ

Thanks Mr. Gutz

• 1 month later...

Rabaska Lodge has 3 cabins left for the winter gathering weekend if you are planning to stage and or start from that area. I guess we have 13 of us in there now, so if you want Dominique has a special deal for us!

• 3 weeks later...