Track me to & fro the Winter Gathering

Trailblazer

Tomorrow morning I will be leaving for the Gathering on sled, below is a link that you will be able to track me live on the way to the Gathering and back, enjoy the fun, I will update each evening.

Hi, I have a SPOT device. SPOT devices use satellite technology to allow people to share communicate and share GPS coordinates from virtually anywhere in the world.  Click the link to locate my SPOT.  Learn more about the SPOT product family at FindMeSPOT.com! Just follow this link to see my location updates:http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0hp9Kh40b7UoqI8DgD7lFK4L5IqB73EuiIf the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it to your browser's address bar.  Thanks,Jean-guy P.S. To learn more about the SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger, visithttp://www.findmespot.com

Our group of 6 left vt this morning arrived at Cabanon at 11:00. Loaded up and drove to Saint Raymond. Heading to roberval in the morning hopefully ahead of the weather! See you guys at Gouin on Saturday. 5 skidoos 1 nytro. We think nytro lost supercharger right before we arrived. Going to look at it the morning.

Nice. the tracking system is much like rev. tracking of a cell in use or turned on by 3 party for tower ping. Always found that interesting can be with in 10' at times or less.

I will follow you progress be safe

First pic, got a new look

Second pic the majestic Lac des Deux Montagne, I had a 15llm crossing to do to meet up with my riding partner in Ile Bizard.

The clubs have got it going on, all trails coming from Pincourt to Saint Zenon have been groomed the night before. I guess they were preparing for the rain and warm weather, putting the rain aside we had really nice trails all the way up, all we have to do is wait for the slow pokes, I will not release any names.

Till tomorrow

JG

I'm with Prox1138 & 4 others. 5 SkiDoos &

a Yamaha. We left St. Raymond beating the weather until Mt. Apica. There we hit freezing rain turning to snow. Lots of snow drifts from the wind arriving at Hotel ChâteauRoberval. We leaving for Gouin hoping to meet new friends tomorrow night.

post-1752-0-73702800-1393039452_thumb.jpg

post-1752-0-82891000-1393039509_thumb.jpg

post-1752-0-57145900-1393039611_thumb.jpg

post-1752-0-20065400-1393039652_thumb.jpg

post-1752-0-65585900-1393039719_thumb.jpg

Ha ha love the condom comment nearly pissed myself

Met up with Florida Snowman Jackstraw and Eric at the Glacierie had a few told a few then up to Cabanon

Had a little hick up on the way there rear axle outside wheel separated from the bearing, limped back to Glacierie then hopped in with someone to Gregoirie for a replacement

Swapping wheel this morning

Snowmobiling is always an adventure

Play hard it was Benny's love google earth ha ha can't hide anymore