Thanks Groomer

smclelan

I thought I would say thanks for all you have done this season for the QR members. Everything from getting us permits sent out express post, to trying to answer questions on your area and others through out PQ. Your great pictures of varing levels of snow, grooming conditions, the beautiful sites along the trail and the stories of when you took them. It is also appreciated when you take the time out of your day to come and meet every Tom, Dick, and Mary that wants you to come to the clubhouse to meet them. You made a lot of trips out to the club and burned lots of gas making those trips. A cost of being famous! LOL

Thanks Jean Guy!!

Good work Steven! You are right...Jean-Guy does alot to make our trip to the Gaspesie smooth! Even those that didn't get a chance to go this year will be able to visit through all your fabulous posts and pictures.

Thanks for all you do!

Linda

xo

:drinks:

great thx !!!

you re going to make me blush !! hahha!!

it worth to help friends or strangers..depending situation !!

i don t have the money to travel ..but meeting members from different states or provinces makes me travel ....

always great stories or jokes to hear...and this bring some good laughs..

yaa..it happened a few times...hard to keep up ...replying to post or pm ..going to clubhouse or in town....trying to nap.....but it worth every minutes of it !!

thx if you appreciate when i put a bit of story beside a pic..like to do that...help you to know a bit more about the area !!

and glad that i have a camera to bring with me..best friend while grooming !!

thx again for your appreciation !!!

...a cost of being famous.....right !!!...when i know that some members are coming...my bp is a bit higher and bring stress....lots.....grooming wise !!!

your operator !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Thanks so much buddy for everything And I love all your great pics sorry I missed you this year !! First ones on me next year.

Edited by crazysnow

Steven is right JG, your dedication to grooming the perfect trail, to all the amazing pictures you take all year long and the on line help you give to countless members is truly amazing! Keep up the good work and was a pleasure to meet you once again this spring. Guess it will be awile before the wheeler is out eh? :drinks:

Edited by Jackstraw

well ... big thx again !!!

i said it before...posting pics brings more life on a thread and spice up everything...more interesting to read..

very happy that help members posting pics...did nt check...but i took maybe 6000 pics + easily this season...

going to camp with 4w....not before 3 weeks i guess..unless tons of rain and sunshine !!!

im typing .... and thinking when my 35 mm fell on the floor of the machine...because of vibrations while bulldozing alders at the bottom of long hill west of st fidele cb..

what a sad run..2 years without taking pics....

pic with drag...big field on top ...road for albertville is there...where you cross the road...little power line..on the left

JG does this 12 months a year, last year on our Gaspésie motorcycle adventure he was there to lend a hand with some travel tips :help: . If you have not been there in the summer it is a real treat. Perce reminded me of a shore town lots of activity.

Thank you JG for all you do. :drinks:

bienvenue mccaffrey !!!

merci beaucoup !!

bonjour playhard !!!

la traduction est tres bien !!!...pour les photos..vous etes le juge !!! hahaha!!! big thx !!!

hi phil !!!

thx !!! always a pleasure to help a member...even in summer !!!

hi fuzzy !!!

thx..bienvenue!!

i better get in shape a bit..im rusted a lot !!

i guess 4w pics won t be before late april..unless of a miracle !!!

grey sky here since a few days...bit of snow this morning !!

pic 6 ..my first run coming back at sunrise..around 7 am ...about 3 miles before crossing road 132 in town..i had left at 9 30 pm.

Ensuite, il est vrai! Nice angles! And you're VERY tall in #3!

shadow is tall, because i m going up jill..just over my head very steep..pic does nt give justice..

must be very careful there...i do 95% of the work on the way down.

back in march ..came close to spin the tracks...and stay there...must be very polite...don t give bs to drag !! hahahaha!!!

last year after rain...took the risk to go down there...and right where my shadow is...tracks spinned on ice...no much room to work...

when you spin too much tracks...you re losing your traction / hard packed snow...

went backward down to road 132 ..called director at 11 hrs pm ...let machine there !!

next morning ...before going back..checked on google earth and saw that road...(chemin )..took that and saved the steepest part of hill !!!

jean-guy

Spin = BAD! Traction = GOOD! Got it!

right !!!

when you spin tracks you destroy all your hard packed snow on trail...your '' wasting '' your traction and end up with soft snow everywhere around you and this can put you in big troubles !!!

must think ahead !!!

samethng for big drifts...if you feel there s not much traction ..keep going ..don t stop for pics !! hahah!!

cold night works great to pack drifts....just a bit of '' riding '' in them works great !!easier to find traction !!

warm temps....they ll act like quick sand !!! byeeeeeeee!!!!..ahaha !!!..keep the shovel close !!