Winter Gathering 2015

lindasledgirl

Auberge Escapade Inn 819-539-6911 www.aubergeescapade.com Kevin Vezina or Jean Philippe Vezina

Auberge Gouverneur Shawinigan 819-537-6000 www.gouverneurshawinigan.com Sonia Tremblay - General Manager

Ideas anyone?????

Red light in Shawinigan have rooms.................? :db:

I have a convention and awards! Seriously Google it! Remax R4 Vegas!

I booked and paid for the same convention in 2010. Was riding. Having too much fun. Missed my flight lost my money. Well the truth is...I was where I wanted to be 😜

• 3 weeks later...

SO has there been an exact date chosen? I am doing the Gase outer loop sometime in early March. I have not pinned down the week so far. I have been trying to make one of the winter gatherings and this just may be the year.

• 3 weeks later...

Timbo, Thad, Andyman, Tom, and myself are booked for the weekend of the 13th of March.

Who else is interested, it should be great, lots of snow, longer days, and hopefully not bitter cold. That said I have seen some monster snow storms in March, but that isn't the worst thing that could happen on a sled trip.

Let's hope lots can join us the this event

Count me in too!! There is going to be a party!!

I hope Jean Guy is prepared to be the Master of Ceremonies!! Start practicing your speech Buddy!

hi smclelan !!!

hmmmm....if you start your speech first ...it could be a 2 week end gathering !!!

jean-guy :drinks: