Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

a little update about tq 5 !!

trail has been plowed from aaa to bbb2,for about 1.5 mile max .on the other post from yesterday ,pic with the moose.it s plowed there.

then they plowed the ''old tq 5 '',on the left side of the moose ,there s a new road there connecting with the old tq 5..so , after the coner of ste florence /kosap/ste marguerite ,going west ,you ll do about 2.5 miles ,then plowed again for less than .5 mile.

groomer !!!

went grooming 4 local trails today.st alexandre, lac saumon , 4 miles and lac huit -milles.

loooooooooooooooooooooong day !! started at 2 am and back at 6 15 pm.

great day for riding.......off the trail ,great snow !!!

groomer !!!

:drinks: Great pics Groomer-looks like you should have a long season of riding in the gaspe!

hi speedy !!

hope so!!don t like when grooming stop in late march !!

i ll be on tq 5 shortly !!

on my way up to the lake yesterday i could see there was great snow for off the trail riding !!

hi to your dad !!

groomer !!!

went grooming tq 5 earlier this morning.tons of moose tracks on the trail.

started snowing around 9-10 am.up to 5'' + now!!....still snowing !!

came back home ,took a short nap and brought the machine back to albertville !!

almost 29 hrs of grooming in 2 days !!........who said i was a slacker last week !!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

groomer !!! :drinks:

hi linda and vt bluyamaha !!

great to see that snow !!getting better every weeeks !! a good 6 ''.

vt blu ,i talked with the mechanic and the president of the club is a farmer .oil level is ok everywhere ,it could be a bad sensor or bad connection,hope so.

president said this happen to him time to time .

machine is parked in my street since last night,we re going to work on those tires today !!

monster traffic jam in ste marguerite yesterday in front of that house with huge snow banks.guy got stuck with the snow blower, then with the plower!!

why not help him !!last winter i was low on fuel and he sold me some !!

so , i turned around ,gave him a little push ,then i drove that pre-historic snow blower ,ha!!ha!!ha!!.we used the plower to pull the snow blower outside the ditch.lots of laughs while seating in the cab !! ha!!ha!

i saw the ''evolution '' of tractor in a few seconds .there s more ''sticks '' in there than a 2012 road grader !!!

groomer !!!

went grooming tq 5 earlier this morning.tons of moose tracks on the trail.

started snowing around 9-10 am.up to 5'' + now!!....still snowing !!

came back home ,took a short nap and brought the machine back to albertville !!

almost 29 hrs of grooming in 2 days !!........who said i was a slacker last week !!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

groomer !!! :drinks:

Groomer

I like the one looking out the front window, it looks like you are grooming @ 100 mph.

GutZ

Groomer

I like the one looking out the front window, it looks like you are grooming @ 100 mph.

GutZ

hi gutz !!

thanks !!the effect of speed is not too bad ,but i think i could do better..just need to think a little more about the ''setting ''.

-14c this morning and blue sky !!

groomer !!!

Great stuff jean guy...nothing like a sunny morning after a snow storm...

Windshield shot looks like "Hyper Space in Star Wars"... Luke I'm your father... :rofl:

:drinks:

hi gutz !!

thanks !!the effect of speed is not too bad ,but i think i could do better..just need to think a little more about the ''setting ''.

-14c this morning and blue sky !!

groomer !!!

At that speed you'll be down to th cable bridge and back in 20 ninutes! And I thoght you spent hours grooming! :good:

phil :true nice to see the blue sky after a storm ,but turned to grey sky now.few fleurries and -8 c !!i used to go there often to take pics.first time this year !!a bit late for sunrise !!

jackstraw : at that speed ,i could groom all tq 5 all around the gaspesie and still have enough time to rest !!

first pic:this morning.albertville is on the left side ,as far as you can see the fields.cb ,nearest to the ''vallon '' is just below that field on the left.

second pic:lac saumon is just on the right of that mountain on the right side.

pic 3 :just outside town.trail for st alexandre -lac 8 milles etc ...

we removed the rear wheel on the machine to put a new tire (the other side has been done yesterday ) and need to change a shaft or arm to lift the drag !!should be fixed by the end of the afternoon or tomorrow morning !!

groomer !!!

i learned last night that the trucking is done between ste marguerite and the truck logging road ,going west from ste marguerite.

i wish i could have the gilbert to put some snow back on the trail.

watch yourselves ,it could be icy !!

i m on my way to groom tq 5 + ste florence !!!

groomer !!

back from my run !!i ve seen hell on tq 5 !!wooow !!it was rough !!was nt too happy !!bumps and bumps and bumps !!it was like a war zone !!took only 15 pics and i had nt too much imagination !!

started at 1 am ,back in ste marguerite at 10 am and home at 1 30 pm.went to ste florence with that !!

almost 0 c ,snowing heavy on my way back,not all the time .about 2 '' at 1 am .fluffy snow !!

time for a nap !!

groomer !!!

hey jean guy it was ed and dave looking for you !!!a little 943 mile 3.5 day trip on short notice!!! took a new member with us. chris jackson . he,s never been to the gaspe . dave said he meet your sister sat nite at the cable bridge . ask her about the meeting. ha ha ha !!!! till later . eddieskidoo

hi john and eddie !!

ha!!ha!!

let me know john when you ll be back !!

eddie ,met her after i went to the clubhouse yesterday ,looks like i need to ivestigate a little bit more !!!she did nt tell everythings !!

crazy run today ,one of the worse in my 12 years of grooming !!did nt stop much.was nt too happy to see the trail like that ,so i did nt take much pics!!

should be 12 years of grooming ,next week if i remember well !!...-5c !!snowing lightly and looks windy a bit !!

jean-guy :drinks: