Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

They thanks for the info Jean-Guy...5 of us are looking to order commander xp-p 1000 ...Snow is coming

Mike :yahoo:

bienvenue !!!

after 4-5 days of rain...lot colder since yesterday !!!

learned late last night that my friends shot 2 moose just before darkness yesterday ....

.....even snowed a bit during night !!!

jean-guy

hi smclelan and mcstar !!!

don t need wine to do that !!!....just the skills !!!...hahhha!!!

camp is in straight line with the tree stand...half a mile...both moose have been shot there !!

smclelan....top left of second pic...can see the road before 18 miles....they are drilling right there at the bottom of the hill...

mcstar....if you remember the plowed road before lake....from the middle of second pic to the right...4 miles...

snow on the ground in ste marguerite this morning !!!

ps: look for me...i ll be on espn next sunday pm !!!....hahhahhaa !!! :tease:

jean-guy :drinks:

Hey Jean Guy,

I was out today for a nice motorcycle ride on my Gold Wing and decided to get an oil change. While at the dealer I found a new machine for you! It has enough room for You, Linda, CrazySnow, EddieSkiDoo........... & a few cases of redwood with the picnic lunch! Haha

Enjoy your weekend! The cold is coming!

Best,

Tom

Hey Jean Guy,

I was out today for a nice motorcycle ride on my Gold Wing and decided to get an oil change. While at the dealer I found a new machine for you! It has enough room for You, Linda, CrazySnow, EddieSkiDoo........... & a few cases of redwood with the picnic lunch! Haha

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Best,

Tom

hi tom !!!

hahhahaha !!! great imagination !!!

who's going to drive ???

hmmm...looks like there s not much room at the rear to put wine !!!

could be a lot of fun to do a moose run with that !!!

i noticed while riding the one of my boss i had to skip a few narrow trails or shortcuts near camp...i hate to double back because i ride a lot !!!thats the disavandtage i saw of the commander...a bit big..

i guess on the 4 passengers one...the power steering is already on ..

motorcyle season is over here i guess...way too cold..but nice day today..

spent the afternoon splitting woods..

no more camp for a while...need to go back at least twice...bring back my 4 w and a few more things..

have a nice week end too !!!

sorry if i already posted those pics...forgot to check !!

jean-guy

Hey Jean Guy,

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Best,

Tom

Tom you better come with us and be the driver!! Jean-Guy will be serving wine, I will tell you how to drive and John taking pictures while Eddie is yelling...."ARE YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!!!"

That's funny Linda. What a coincidence that you want me to be the designated driver as today is my 5 year sobriety date! Enjoy the show!!

Tom

Wow!! That is a coincidence! And I had honestly picked you as the driver because I thought it might be fast! lol

Good work Tom! That is a giant accomplishment and I am proud of you.

Hope you are ready for a big winter this year...I am!

Linda

Way too go Tom on your 5 yrs. 28 yrs for me!!! :good:

TWENTY EIGHT!!! That is amazing!! Good work!! Very proud!

Linda

Congratulations on 5 yrs of sobriety Tom, chin chin, just kidding lol. Those side by sides are really exciting, I went for run with a friend on the week end in his RZR 900 with 64" suspension, this thing handles like a sports car on rails and the suspension is very impressive, rocks,holes what ever this thing takes it at any speed and I mean at ANY SPEED, when the ride was over I kissed the ground, not so sure I would've felt the same way if I was the driver , all nerves as a passenger especially with this guy. Lol

How's the moose hunting going JG?

Congratulations on 5 yrs of sobriety Tom, chin chin, just kidding lol. Those side by sides are really exciting, I went for run with a friend on the week end in his RZR 900 with 64" suspension, this thing handles like a sports car on rails and the suspension is very impressive, rocks,holes what ever this thing takes it at any speed and I mean at ANY SPEED, when the ride was over I kissed the ground, not so sure I would've felt the same way if I was the driver , all nerves as a passenger especially with this guy. Lol

How's the moose hunting going JG?

hi jg !!!

friends came back last friday with 1 moose and 1 calf !!!it has been a rough week because of weather ..rain and snow at the camp !!

don t have the stats from z e c yet !!

pics taken by my friend guy right by the brook last thursday !!

he was with my b i l at the camp during gathering !!!

I have seen pictures of a moose standing right there before!! Not a safe spot for a moose!! LOL

hi smclelan !!

sound silly,but a guy who could have the patience to spend the whole day in the camp could be lucky !!!!back in the old days my dad had a tree stand just on the right side of moose!!

they are coming from the other side of the brook and on the left side of moose....there s an old portage trail for lumberjacks back in the old days..

when my dad was young ,he used that trail to go to orange camp..about 5 miles walk....you ''land '' in the curve ,on top of the hill, on the long straight where s there s an old beaver dam on the left side of road going to orange camp...

hi rmk !!

ya ...looks good !!!

colder since a few days !!brought a load of firewood to my camp for next year and brought back my 4w in town...he was feeling lonely there since 2 weeks !!!!

all pics from today,pics with snow...park matane !!!

forgot those 2!!

pics from this morning...big cloud of snow !!!

village is lac saumon ....tq 5 ...top left !!

took the pic from up the hills outside town...about 3 miles west from motel !!!

second one...looking toward albertville....clubhouse must be near those fields on top of pic !!!

ps: glad i went to camp..................i had forgotten a bottle of rouge !!!...hahhah!!

attachicon.gifjgh1.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh2.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh3.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh4.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh5.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh6.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh7.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh8.jpg

hi rmk !!

ya ...looks good !!!

colder since a few days !!brought a load of firewood to my camp for next year and brought back my 4w in town...he was feeling lonely there since 2 weeks !!!!

all pics from today,pics with snow...park matane !!!

Nice I would love to have life fall off the grid there.

thank you for the good work

JG,

Here are some Moose pics off HCS, think there a little pissed?

Vermont I beleive.

hi jackstraw !!!

hahha...ya ,think they are !!

always be careful with moose...especially if snow is deep on the side of trail ....they can be smiling at you for a minute and change their mind very fast !!!

wanted to go to st fidele cb this afternoon with my 4w...but too windy !!!

pics of a friend of mine...he works on duniere reserve and probably see moose daily...

hi all !!

took a very quick ride to st fidele cb this afternoon after the rain !!!

stopped at a few places for windmills...

p 3 and 4 .....clearcut on the pic...where i worked part of last summer....road on the left...tq 5 on the long straight west of ste marguerite !!

p 6.....half a mile after the last field in ste marguerite going east !!!