Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Thanks JG! Looks like waiting a few days or week may be just what the doctor ordered!

Thanks JG! Looks like waiting a few days or week may be just what the doctor ordered!

bienvenue !!!

if we could have 6 '' of snow in one shot ....perfect to fix everything !!

only in narrow places are '' bumpy '' a bit !!

jean-guy

hi all !!!

great thx viper 2 !!!

this is on my way up local trail for ste marguerite !! spent 15 mins there and another 5 on my way back !!! i probably took 25 -30 pics there !!! don t see that everyday !!

jg.........he s been hit.....when i stopped on my way up ....he was in a lots of pain...look at the '' body language '' !!!

i did nt want to give him the '' coup de grace '' ,so i went back inside machine....put bull down and pushed snow slowly against him ...he stood up ...walked about 8 ' and stayed there..

on my way back ,about 2 hrs later ...he was dead !!!

snowing very lightly right now..about half an inch on ground !!!......-10c !!!

jean-guy

I seem to remember one person on these forums who thought at one time that Arctic Cat were good pets!!!

I seem to remember a guy on these forums who couldn't wait to buy an Arctic Cat with the diamond drive, it was suppose to be the cat's meow until it took a **** on him. Never saw him with another Cat after that fiasco.

I seem to remember a guy on these forums who couldn't wait to buy an Arctic Cat with the diamond drive, it was suppose to be the cat's meow until it took a **** on him. Never saw him with another Cat after that fiasco.

I seem to remember one person on these forums who thought at one time that Arctic Cat were good pets!!!

Wow talk about pouncing!!

Edited by smclelan

Hi JG!

Glad to see your pictures of all the snow. We hope to get up your way soon.

Great reading your posts and viewing your pictures .

I will be in touch!

hi whaler !!

thx ...great to hear from you ...just back ...went up to ste marguerite...little problem ,so, i turned around !!!

-22c right now !!!

found a little deer rack ,2 miles into my run !!!

jean-guy

I just called the Hotel Copper, the groomer has been out and the trails are good. It doesn't show that yet on the conditions map but the call was good enough for me. We will leave from Pointe a la Croix and do some sort of loop there somewhere, i will worry about where once the rubber hits the snow! Heading up at noon tomorrow, I should have some pictures and a bit of a report Sunday night.

I just called the Hotel Copper, the groomer has been out and the trails are good. It doesn't show that yet on the conditions map but the call was good enough for me. We will leave from Pointe a la Croix and do some sort of loop there somewhere, i will worry about where once the rubber hits the snow! Heading up at noon tomorrow, I should have some pictures and a bit of a report Sunday night.

Good luck and have fun.....eagerly awaiting your reports back. The northeast region still shows all red so I'm hoping you report back something more optimistic.

attachicon.gifjgh4.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh5.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh6.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh7.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh8.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh9.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh10.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh11.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh12.jpg

hi whaler !!

thx ...great to hear from you ...just back ...went up to ste marguerite...little problem ,so, i turned around !!!

-22c right now !!!

found a little deer rack ,2 miles into my run !!!

jean-guy

jg.... dave and myself might be around sat pm we know where you live. ha ha ha .. is rouge ok ?????

hi all !!!

smclelan !!!

don t forget to email if you want to meet me somewhere !!!

eddie ,,,

hahahha ...always welcome !!!

before arriving to gas station .....the steep hill....right after, at stop sign...turn left on the road to gas station .....i don t groom exit for gas station ...

between long hill ste marguerite and first field...( channel )...be careful there....in the ditch......specially the last 1 / 4 miles...narrow and might be bumpy ...

right in ste marguerite,,,at the stop sign ....main st ,,,house in front ...turn left for about a 1 / 4 mile on the road...then trail on the right...don t know if there s a problem there with landowner...

'' shortcut '' after '' school bus '' might be bumpy ....specially by hydro powerline...

watch for moose between st fidele cb and ste marguerite !!!

and deer in town !!!

see you soon !!!

jean-guy

I will let you know if we are going to be close. We may not hook up this time. Our plan (subject to change) is leave PALC and overnight the first night in Perce. None of the guys with me have been there before, then up to Douglas through the local trip to Murdochville, from there we will either stay the night in St Anne des monts or Carleton depending on how many miles they want to ride Sunday before the 4hr drive home.