Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

back from albertville .went grooming up to the clubhouse .br is down at least til tuesday night.i forgot to ask but i don t think trail 587 has been groomed .from the clubhouse going west ,expect the trail to be bumpy .

i ll be on my part of tq 5 early tomorrow morning .close to - 40 c this morning .

groomer !!!

salut j m s !!

merci !!

drette ca !! club la coulée d albertville ,50 milles au sud de matane ,50 milles a l ouest de cross point ,je gratte a partir de causapscal ( 25 milles a lest ) en allant vers cross point .albertville est a 10 milles environ de chez nous par la tq 5 .

right on !! club la coulée verte in albertville ,50 miles south of matane and 50 miles west of cross point ,but i groom from causapscal going 25 miles eastbound toward cross point .albertville is about 10 miles west from town by tq 5 .

thanks again !!

groomer !!!

went grooming tq 5 this morning and on my way back met my good friends from the maritimes about 3 miles east of ste marguerite .

ron , andyman ,smclelan and mubs .they were on their way back home .

fyi , it was - 37 c ,asked a friend in town.thanks for stopping a few minutes !!!

ps : hi bob !!! :drinks:

groomer !!!

hi scorpionbowl !!

right !! i groom on the other side of the bridge !! i was there yesterday morning around 9 am i think .but looking at your map ,you ve been there probably a few days earlier ????

btw ,back from grooming local trails.

groomer !!!

smclelan and longriderss !!

remember the '' stump '' area ???? look at the hight of the trail compared to the stump !!!and we are only in february !!ha !! ha !!

friends went to the camp this afternoon ,tons of snow !!!

time to go to bed ,must go back to albertville tomorrow morning !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

few pics for you andy !!

always forget to tell you that .remember when you hit 20 000 km last winter ??? if i remember well ,when you stopped by the machine you had 20 000.3 km on the odo .so it s must be somewhere (few hundred feet maybe ) in front of the machine .we met less than half a mile from the pics.

so since then ,i call that part of tq 5 ''andyman 's bld '' not bad hey !!! i always take care to do it right !! hope it ll be nice on your next ride on my part of tq 5 !!!

hi rfm !!

you re welcome !! thanks !! pics are almost '' live '' , ha ! ha !! after 9 days of grooming in a row ,i m off today,til tomorrow night .i might take the advantage of spending a few hrs on the couch :D ,if i don t go to the clubhouse this afternoon !! ha !! ha !!

thanks again !!

groomer !!!

i m off today,til tomorrow night .i might take the advantage of spending a few hrs on the couch :D ,if i don t go to the clubhouse this afternoon !! ha !! ha !!

thanks again !!

groomer !!!

Come on, your a slacker!! You can't spend all your time on the couch. You spent all fall laying around the camp, now this. Maybe you could go help the boys groom the 587.

:rofl::rofl:

few pics for you andy !!

always forget to tell you that .remember when you hit 20 000 km last winter ??? if i remember well ,when you stopped by the machine you had 20 000.3 km on the odo .so it s must be somewhere (few hundred feet maybe ) in front of the machine .we met less than half a mile from the pics.

so since then ,i call that part of tq 5 ''andyman 's bld '' not bad hey !!! i always take care to do it right !! hope it ll be nice on your next ride on my part of tq 5 !!!

Thanks Groomer I will ride that part of the TQ5 with pride now!!!

Andy

well buddy !!

im going to use the expression of a friend of mine !! ha !! ha !!

'' BY THE TIME YOU WAKE UP ,HALF OF MY DAY IS DONE...AND MORE '' :D :D :D

btw ,i fell asleep on the couch til 3 pm ,at least , im honest !! :D

pics : albertville side

well buddy !!

im going to use the expression of a friend of mine !! ha !! ha !!

'' BY THE TIME YOU WAKE UP ,HALF OF MY DAY IS DONE...AND MORE '' :D :D :D

btw ,i fell asleep on the couch til 3 pm ,at least , im honest !! :D

LOL The expression "Slacker" came from a friend of mine, at Lac Des Huit Miile, a native from the area no less.

I think he had a glass of wine in his hand when he said it!! :rofl::rofl:

:drinks::drinks:

went to ''shovel '' my camp yesterday ,then friends arrived.this morning i took the tundra of my friend for a quick spin .like it !!

longriderss and smclelan ,we rode on some of those trails with the atv last september .

groomer !!!

thanks mustang !!!

wanted to take more this morning ,but i was still in bad shape from the party last night.first party since moose hunting !!

better stay on the couch this afternoon to be in shape tomorrow for grooming !! ha !! ha !!!

groomer !!!

just back from installing the ''official sign '' !!!

checked quickly my grooming hrs last week and i m just over 300 hrs for now .

smclelan ,the pic with the moose watch ,i don t think i have to tell you on which territory i was ????.....and you don t have to tell me !!! ha !! ha !!

just back from installing the ''official sign '' !!!

checked quickly my grooming hrs last week and i m just over 300 hrs for now .

smclelan ,the pic with the moose watch ,i don t think i have to tell you on which territory i was ????.....and you don t have to tell me !!! ha !! ha !!

That is too funny Groomer!!! Your pictures are excellent as usual Jean Guy just like your trails!

Andy

hi andy and longriderss !!

well today has been my longest run in 9 years of grooming.i was nt ''minded'',to groom today.i was still in bad shape from my last saturday.ha !! ha !!

slept only 4 hrs.woke up at 1 30 am and was in albertville by 3 am.surtrac was there .very bad day,it has been windy like hell all day long .i got off the machine at the cb only to clean the drag.met about 25 sleds ,all in the morning.came back with the machine at home at 3 45 pm.

about the sign andy ,my brother did it for me .looks like his budget my low ,i wanted a bigger one !! ha !! ha !!

longriderss , good to be back at the camp specially during winter ,i don t have too many chances to go there during winter.

i m working on the bridge !! ha !! ha !!

glad to be back on my ..................................couch !!! :D

should be on local trails tomorrow .

goomer !!! :drinks: