Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

update !!!

from now on ,make sure to call your local airport before leaving your area.you might encounter heavy traffic on my part of tq 5.between march 16 th and april 1.

1-800-groomer :lol:

sorry for the inconvenients !! :lol:

thanks for your understanding!! :lol:

good one groomer... you saying your trails are like a landing strip? :yahoo:

:drinks:

groomer !!! :drinks:

hi gade_guy and smclelan !!

really hard to groom yesterday morning.toughest run of the season.had to go off the trail a bit to bring soft snow on the trail.

-5c here this morning ,0 c in the afternoon .few fleurries before supper and still 0 c and cloudy.

no wine yet ,too tired . :(

groomer !!!

update !!!

from now on ,make sure to call your local airport before leaving your area.you might encounter heavy traffic on my part of tq 5.between march 16 th and april 1.

1-800-groomer :lol:

sorry for the inconvenients !! :lol:

thanks for your understanding!! :lol:

hi 14 snow !!

woow !! what a difference with us !!if the weather cooperate ,we should be good for another 2 weeks + here !!!snowing very lightly right now .no accumulations yet .

hi eddieskidoo !!

ha !! ha !! no wine yet.since i did nt sleep much last week ,i feel dizzy almost every day,specially when i wake up .watch myself ,(ears problems).

woke up at 8 am this morning ,i was late a bit !!just lucky saguenay bill did nt call me to milk the cows !! ha !! ha !!

see you next week !!!

pics:from LAST YEAR ,when i brought the machine back to albertville by the ''shortcut '',march 17 th.

woke up at 8 am this morning ,i was late a bit !!just lucky saguenay bill did nt call me to milk the cows !! ha !! ha !!

ha ha ha... :drinks:

We also plan on being there next week... I might even help milk the cows... :blink:

road 132/bld st benoit west!!

forgot ...

at the back of the 2 motels/hotels ,right in the middle of the 2 ,there s a trail ,must be the access to go to the motels.don t worry ,there s signage to go there

groomer !!!

Groomer!

Thanks for the details of Amqui! We will be arriving there on Friday 3/25 (for two nights) We will stop at your clubhouse for some trail passes on Friday afternoon-weather forecast looks to get cooler this weekend and next week-with some chances of snow.

Edited by Speedy

Groomer!

Thanks for the details of Amqui! We will be arriving there on Friday 3/25 (for two nights) We will stop at your clubhouse for some trail passes on Friday afternoon-weather forecast looks to get cooler this weekend and next week-with some chances of snow.

bienvenue !!

just in case ,if i m grooming tq 5 ,i should be back by 2 pm,unless i wake up late !!ha !!ha !!

waitress speak english,just ask her to call me !!

groomer !!!

back from the clubhouse .did nt expect that visit at all.went to see mx senior and monster performance + 2 friends.

they were coming from rdl .took tq 5 up to the junction of 587 ,south of mont joli and up to the clubhouse .great conditons !!

thanks for stopping at the clubhouse !!

groomer !!!

just back from the clubhouse again to meet smclelan + 4 friends .they were coming from cross point and up to amqui for the night .

thanks again for taking time to stop at the clubhouse!!

ha ha ha... :drinks:

We also plan on being there next week... I might even help milk the cows... :blink:

hi phil !!

sorry ,just saw your post !!ha !! ha !!

be ready ,we might call you around 2 hrs 30 /3 hrs am ,before you start riding.

don t forget your alarm clock !!! :lol::lol:

storm is over .good 6 '' in town,just talked with a friend of mine .he s a trucker on the truck logging road.(east of town,toward la cache ).8-10-12'' of fresh snow .depending how far you go up on the road.

-5c right now .sky is clearing.bit of blue sky.wind started to blow about a hr ago.i know it was snowing in rimouski and rained in edmunston ,nb.big gusts of wind between mont joli and rdl,up to 50 mph.hwy 20 has been closed partially or all the distance between mt joli and rdl.

bad road conditions all the way up to ste anne des monts ,maybe even more on the north side.a bit of sunshine right now.

groomer!!

went grooming st alexandre ealier this morning.waited about 20 mins to see the sunrise.

pic 6 :the farms ,far away,albertville is on the left ,not too far.

pic 7 :looking toward amqui

pic 8: in st alexandre ,at the junction of my side and amqui side .

last pic ,while waiting for the sunrise ,i don t think im wrong ,a coyote about 800' from me.

awesome day for riding !!!blue sky , a bit windy up the hills and -5c

groomer !!!

I can't wait to get there, I have not slept well for days with excitement...

hi phil !!

not much sleep ??? first criterion they look at when they hire a groomer operator at the club !!ha !! ha !!

you should come one day in advance and try it, while i ll ride your sled with jackstraw to see if the spark plugs are clean !!! :lol::lol::lol:

seriously ,blue sky and not even a clouds !!!

hope to see you next week !!!

pic 2 : right in front of the 4 th post.where i went into the ditch ,few weeks back.

jean-guy :drinks:

I can't wait to get there, I have not slept well for days with excitement...

man i so envy you guys..i was there in 2002-03 and i must say it has set my standards high as far as grooming is concerned....and i didn't even know Groomer then lol...

I had to sell my sled last year ..health and no riding partner...sucks ...i still haven't gotten over it...sniff sniff... :drinks: :angry:

Groomer...those pics are awesome...trail looks great..

post-61-065321000 1300572705_thumb.jpg

man i so envy you guys..i was there in 2002-03 and i must say it has set my standards high as far as grooming is concerned....and i didn't even know Groomer then lol...

I had to sell my sled last year ..health and no riding partner...sucks ...i still haven't gotten over it...sniff sniff... :drinks: :angry:

hi mustang !!!

thanks !! i wish i could have a sled and spend a few days at the camp.just great weather!!

woke up at 2 30 am ,but it was early a bit.started grooming around 5 am.i had to be back in town before 10hrs 15 am.

snow was working well in the drag .very nice going up st alexandre.if mother nature cooperate ,we should be good for another 2 weeks +.

just chatted with the wife of the ex operator ,trails were great around amqui and back to the clubhouse + town.

on the map.town is on the left side of the map.about 2.5 mile from the farm.

groomer !!!

Great to see your still going strong out there. Wish I was there. As always your pictures are spectacular!

hi 14 snow !!

thanks !! sure !! conditions are way better than last year at the same date !!last year i brought the machine on march 17 th in albertville .

great weather/conditions for spring riding.-20c here at 6 30 am and no clouds !!

groomer !!!

fyi!!

just to let you know .for those using the '' shortcut '',expect to ride a bit on asphalt and dirt on both sides of the bridge over the matapedia river.for about 600'.

groomer !!!

Mustang...hope your health is improved...and you get another sled ... you can ride with us anytime... :good:

Drank myslef to sleep last night have a headache right now... =@

Groomer trails look superb... Thanks