Team Iceman's Season Ender part 3

iceman

Great run guys, it always sucks when the group gets separated but being able to join up again later in the trail is a treat. Just s little tip to you guys for future separations, should everyone had a spot device on them and everyone is sharing each other's spot address you'll be able to know exactly where each one of you are at any time. Spot works on satellite not cell towers. In Reach is the cats meow cuz you can send and receive texts through it via satellite.

Thanks for posting and sharing all your pictures, I sure miss the guys and wish I was there but I got to experience a different adventure this season ender and I am going to pursue it much further in the future. Hooked!!

Jez  Don I think you should team up with Greg for some article writing, those posts of yours could fill a page or two in a sled magazine. lol.

You should receive a revenue from all that hard writing.

Edited by Trailblazer

13 hours ago, Phil 1 said:

Great stuff guys, just got home Saturday and now I'm ready to go back...

I don't want to leave just yet. But they are dragging me out of here in the morning. Still real nice but temps are headed up. Not gonna be long. 

2 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

Jez  Don I think you should team up with Greg for some article writing, those posts of yours could fill a page or two in a sled magazine. lol.

You should receive a revenue from all that hard writing.

Thanks JG, Greg are you listening? 

I see your run with Francois, RR and Crew got you all ready to go bush. Very cool. Should I buy a new Apex XTX or ?????

7 hours ago, iceman said:

Thanks JG, Greg are you listening? 

I see your run with Francois, RR and Crew got you all ready to go bush. Very cool. Should I buy a new Apex XTX or ?????

Ice, Definitely XTX ! Variety of trails is the spice of life😃

42 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

How bout XXXTX?! 165" Iceripper w/2" lugs!! And beaucoup gaz on the extended tunnel!!

In that case Playhard, Ice better order the side winder MTX  LE 162 50th. Than he can just clamp it when JG gets Ice into a tight spot👍. Think snow, Next season,  its only 8 months away😃  RR

Fin for us, but setting up for another fine weekend:

IMG_20170329_174556.thumb.jpg.6ca8520e4692bb3a5fcd5d728f09337f.jpg

IMG_20170330_081032.thumb.jpg.9f06310fefd36af3c03d838ef22340b5.jpg

By the way, the lovely Valerie grew up riding dirt bikes/motocross, now rides VTT, and is taking her Spyder course at the same time as her English immersion:

IMG_20170329_211300.thumb.jpg.ddc9870e221c65aea9d5e3d992b357b9.jpg

Definitely signs of snirtiness around Portneuf:

IMG_20170330_110919_edit.thumb.jpg.a5350ec986bafe2d99ab63c81c6a407c.jpg

Scoping out the summer ride @ Motos Thibault in Cap-de-la-Madeleine:

IMG_20170330_121607.thumb.jpg.d09de1b557a98751d1a7ec95117e53e5.jpg

Fear not mikerider....Valerie won't be lonely for long as we'll be swooping into the Universal to keep your stool warm for one more rip this Tuesday. We should be able to post her cheating with us right away as we'll be ready for feed and a cold one or several when we roll in! Be back at the Universal for a season ending cellie Sat night and that will it for us this year.....I think!

Gowser

4 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

In that case Playhard, Ice better order the side winder MTX  LE 162 50th. Than he can just clamp it when JG gets Ice into a tight spot👍. Think snow, Next season,  its only 8 months away😃  RR

2018_Sidewinder_MTX_SE_162_grey_1.png.31f1d32993c85da50643eaf28b71d03a.png

Edited by Trailblazer

Great trip Guy's. We really enjoyed following along. You guys know how to roll with the punches and not miss a beat.

Nice pictures from PLAYHARD and NH-Moose.

That pizza stop is fantastic. We managed to find it by luck.

Have a great off season.

Jim & Gemma

14 hours ago, iceman said:

No Yamacat for me. Unless it's a gift from someone. I won't buy one. Denied. 

You're gonna have to get used to the change of time, Apex is a dying breed, fading away quickly. The only way you can buy one for 2018 is a spring check only, I'm pretty sure it will be discontinued for 2019. Keep the 2 you got and burn'm down to the ground or buy the last Apex that will ever be sold by Yamaha.

Then there's BRP.

1 hour ago, Trailblazer said:

You're gonna have to get used to the change of time, Apex is a dying breed, fading away quickly. The only way you can buy one for 2018 is a spring check only, I'm pretty sure it will be discontinued for 2019. Keep the 2 you got and burn'm down to the ground or buy the last Apex that will ever be sold by Yamaha.

Then there's BRP.

:shok: ^^^^^^^^Don on BRP^^^^^^^^^:shok: