Anywhere in Quebec good now?

Mark Habbi

We were planning a trip this Wednesday to Sunday.  After this rain is there anywhere any good for sledding? There used to be a website with colored areas of the quebec map indicating the conditions but I can't find it anymore.  Something like www.admqs.com or something not www.fcmq.com what happened to it? Even the gaspe map doesn't seem to be updated 

31 minutes ago, Mark Habbi said:

We were planning a trip this Wednesday to Sunday.  After this rain is there anywhere any good for sledding? There used to be a website with colored areas of the quebec map indicating the conditions but I can't find it anymore.  Something like www.admqs.com or something not www.fcmq.com what happened to it? Even the gaspe map doesn't seem to be updated 

The Lac St-Jean region has faired the January thaw very well 

Hi Mark,

I can't get this to paste as a link so type it into your browser.

http://fcmq.viaexplora.com/carte-motoneige/#map

Watch the weather and read the posts.  The trails are getting better but there are some water holes.  Be flexible with your planning and be safe riding.

Jack & Sandi

We left from St Raymond Saturday morning and 23 north had several feet of NEW snow, continued to Mt Valin via Lac St Jean and there is just great snow.

The building is Passion and the ground is all white, get up here and get some.

IMG_1650.JPG

IMG_6193.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

4 hours ago, Twin600 said:

We are headed up tomorrow, leaving from cross point (campbellton area) to matane to take the ferry over to baie comeau. From the information i received today everything is supposed to be good to go in that area.

Double check conditions, getting into matane might be thin. You could be better to trailer to the ferry terminal, then off load. 

1 hour ago, smclelan said:

Double check conditions, getting into matane might be thin. You could be better to trailer to the ferry terminal, then off load. 

Just got off the phone with the club in matane. They apparently received more snow and have since groomed down to the ferry terminal so we're going to chance it.