Where am I?

scorpionbowl

Relais Onatchiway

Bill is that the

North Side of the Shipshaw??????????????????????????

Hi there ER

No it isn't. How have you been ER? Getting ready for Cain's Quest again this year? You guys did pretty good this past year. Like to see you win it this coming year. If you are going to the Maine show Oct 03.04 and 05 look me up. I'll be in the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean booth.

Bill

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there ERNo it isn't. How have you been ER? Getting ready for Cain's Quest again this year? You guys did pretty good this past year. Like to see you win it this coming year. If you are going to the Maine show Oct 03.04 and 05 look me up. I'll be in the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean booth.Bill
Hello Bill, Missed you on the trail last year, just never ran into you out there. We are very busy with Cains Quest alraedy trying to get things lined up and prepare for the shows. We will be at the MSA show with a booth and doing a Power Point on the race twice on Sat. for an hour each.We have a better chance every year and with the addtion of a second Team Maine Racing team #44 from Labrador City it should really help.The course is going farther nort and east this year so buckle up it's going to be a great rideWe will have allot more info on our site www.teammaineracing.netER
Where am I?
The river cossing at St. george's?????????????????

Hello Bill, Missed you on the trail last year, just never ran into you out there. We are very busy with Cains Quest alraedy trying to get things lined up and prepare for the shows. We will be at the MSA show with a booth and doing a Power Point on the race twice on Sat. for an hour each.We have a better chance every year and with the addtion of a second Team Maine Racing team #44 from Labrador City it should really help.The course is going farther nort and east this year so buckle up it's going to be a great rideWe will have allot more info on our site www.teammaineracing.netERThe river cossing at St. george's?????????????????

Not the river crossing in St George but I know you have been across this one.

Is her place going to be open this year?

I will know after the Maine show. I was told that last year she went to the west coast of Canada to a job that was paying her well. She wanted to make enough so she could put improvements into her place.How true that was I don't know but it was from a good source.

Here's an easy one:

Gutz,

I think we may have been there the same day! :drinks:

Well I can't get the pic to load but it looks like the same day with blue skies and the red tent with the outdoor barbecue, it was March 24 of 07", I don't know why the pic won't load?

Gutz,

I think we may have been there the same day! :drinks:

Well I can't get the pic to load but it looks like the same day with blue skies and the red tent with the outdoor barbecue, it was March 24 of 07", I don't know why the pic won't load?

That sounds about right, awsome spring riding, my brothers sled everyone was looking at, see through mesh hood, m-10, NOS, etc...

Mine is the MachZ renegade in the pic.

The Pic may be too big.

Resize and try again.

Gutz

Where am I?

Bill you are getting easy these days! That is easy! That is where the groomer is taking some freshly fallen white gold and grooming it to perfection! :yahoo::rofl: I hope you are well my friend and I look forward to seeing you this winter.

Shane

Bill you are getting easy these days! That is easy! That is where the groomer is taking some freshly fallen white gold and grooming it to perfection! :yahoo::rofl: I hope you are well my friend and I look forward to seeing you this winter.

Shane

Hi Shane

I'll bet you have never been on this trail. Come up this winter and I'll take you on it and to the best lunch in town, I'll even let you buy, ha ha.

Bill

Hi Shane

I'll bet you have never been on this trail. Come up this winter and I'll take you on it and to the best lunch in town, I'll even let you buy, ha ha.

Bill

Bill, you GOT A DEAL my friend! :good: