Where am I?

scorpionbowl

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is easy but most of us go by to fastWhy do you leave so late?6:30 Max or your on your own

I like to eat breakfast at the HI. When I saddlebagging I would leave 6:30 but now that I'm an old fart I like to enjoy my coffee. But it's difficult enough getting these young guys out at 8AM. They like "the ballet" and that cuts into their riding time, know what I mean?

But remember Shane.............Train pulls out at 8AM. ALL ABOARD.

Works for me! I much prefer early out early in! See you soon my friend! :good:

I like to eat breakfast at the HI. When I saddlebagging I would leave 6:30 but now that I'm an old fart I like to enjoy my coffee. But it's difficult enough getting these young guys out at 8AM. They like "the ballet" and that cuts into their riding time, know what I mean?

Like you and earlyrider, I go up to Paradise to RIDE! The ballet and partying is WAY OVER RATED! Getting out early when things are in PERFECT shape and the sun is coming up...well that is just HEAVEN! :good:

I believe that's where you lost your wallet near the Quebec ballet................... :drinks:

Hmmmm, boy I hear alot of guys saying that they lose their wallet's while taking in the Ballet. Must be something about the clientele that frequent these finer places of art.

Hmmmm, boy I hear alot of guys saying that they lose their wallet's while taking in the Ballet. Must be something about the clientele that frequent these finer places of art.

Actually never made it to the first showing that night, lost my wallet while trying to unstick a APEX on top of that hill LOL :wacko:

Actually never made it to the first showing that night, lost my wallet while trying to unstick a APEX on top of that hill LOL :wacko:

Yeh, that sonsab**chs weight a ton and they have been know to hit cement pieces on a certain bridge. Got to be very careful around them.