Winter storm back to back

Trailblazer

Weather report this morning forecasted a 10-15cm accumalation for thursday and a 5-10cm accumalation for friday across the province, i can't tell you how much this will be appreciated and in the nic of time to boot, riding will be awesome in and around the gathering.

Hard to say but about 3" for sure but most of the snow will be tommorrow here. (they say) very very windy. Nice small snowflakes. Looks sweet blowing around outside. I will update friday for shawinigan area.

Hard to say but about 3" for sure but most of the snow will be tommorrow here. (they say) very very windy. Nice small snowflakes. Looks sweet blowing around outside.

Exact samething at home here in Joliette actually

Looks good B)

Alain

Much better now gutz will be out tommorrow. But we have almost doubled what was here overnight. So about 18" of snow total good solid base on trails. Ice all frozen. Once groomed now will be sweet. Hey Gutz i read somewhere its your first gaspe run. Well enjoy that I know you will Gaspe has some of the most awesome trails and scenery in Qc.I will update after i get out and ride sat. Still snowing real good. Best storm this winter by miles.

Looks like more on the way 20-30cms for St Donat? More the 22nd?!

:good:

You got that right...10-15cms forecasted for the MTL area, bulk of the accumalation is further north running up the coast of the St.Lawrence. Maybe now i can leave from the backyard. :yahoo: