snowdogs

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Mr. Mayor,

Two of your CT constituents will be arriving on Saturday evening, January 17th. We look forward to the pleasure of imbibing a bottle of vin with your Honor over a Universal fine dining experience.

Jack & Sandi

Mike

fwiw.. I'd ask Ray for a credit card number for that bottle of fine rouge he so kindly indicated he would provide you. I understand he is soon to be embarking on a perilous excursion and his safety in the wilds under those brutal conditions may be................ Just sayen.

timbo

Enjoy those Trails Mikerider RR

Trails are as good as you said they would be. Riding is great! Thanks.

Mike

fwiw.. I'd ask Ray for a credit card number for that bottle of fine rouge he so kindly indicated he would provide you. I understand he is soon to be embarking on a perilous excursion and his safety in the wilds under those brutal conditions may be................ Just sayen.

timbo

One step ahead of you Timbo. Called his wife and she gave me his card number, AND, if he doesn't return, I get his sled.

I'm guessing his peril up there will be some love lorn caribou in heat.

What day are you heading up? Saturday?

Heading up next Sunday morning. Going somewhere hopefully RDL for a Gaspe loop but will go to the snow

As of right now I plan to ride out the Monday rain to see if it is still good, will let you know.

mike

Thanks Mike hopefully it don't do too much damage. Don't know where this rain came from today is the first I saw it on the forecasts. What is the snow depth there?

It is very thin the first few miles out of the hotel with some snirt in a couple stretches. After that I would guess 1 1/2 foot depth.

Looks very wintry, everything white, trees white with snow giving a mid winter appearance, just not the usual snow depths of most winters.

Riding overall is excellent although yesterday some fields were drifted badly.

The Universal has a ton of sleds here this morning. Saw sleds coming in by the droves last night.

I expect it will be like a ghost town come Monday or Tuesday.

If the riding stays good, I may still be here when you arrive.

mike

It is very thin the first few miles out of the hotel with some snirt in a couple stretches. After that I would guess 1 1/2 foot depth.

Looks very wintry, everything white, trees white with snow giving a mid winter appearance, just not the usual snow depths of most winters.

Riding overall is excellent although yesterday some fields were drifted badly.

The Universal has a ton of sleds here this morning. Saw sleds coming in by the droves last night.

I expect it will be like a ghost town come Monday or Tuesday.

If the riding stays good, I may still be here when you arrive.

mike

Thanks Mike, hope the trails hold up to the rain would really like to do the Gaspe, if no good will probably head to LSJ

Hi Mike

I am curious how things look this morning. It has been raining here at home for a number of hours and the temp is going to plus 9 c today then turning colder. We hope to head out tomorrow morning for a 5 day loop destination unknown so any info will be much appreciated.

Andy

We`re still at the Universal with Mike. The rain has stopped and a little light snow 1/2 inch or so at the hotel. A few sleds left this morning in the rain.

We are going to ride west tomorrow. Hoping that once we get up in elevation on trail 5 there will be a little more fresh snow. I don`t think the rain did too much damage.

We will report back at the next computer stop.

Jack & Sandi