Conditions in RDL ?

snowdogs

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Around the hotel looks like a few inches of fluff overnight. Went for a two hour ride and several miles south found up to a foot of snow.

Waiting around for couple hours for others to pack the trail.

mike

Hey Mike, Patt and I really enjoyed meeting you Thursday evening, and we thank you for the drink! :drinks:

Well we got home this evening and I will tell you that the ride from RDL to the Ontario border was a white knuckler with lot's of blowing snow and more wrecks than I can count. Then today was more snow and wrecks for the 200 miles between Cobourg, Ontario and Strathroy, Ontario :shock:

Looks like you have some nice low 20 temps tomorrow and a couple of inches of snow!

There was a huge ATV convention here at the Universel over the weekend, very, very impressive the number of people represented and the ATV's were everywhere. Could hardly get thru the parking lot.

Not sure if the pics of the RDL groomers are new ones or not, but they look it. Seeing a lot of four tracked tractors being used for groomers, big rigs, most look new.

Riding absolutely awesome!

Did 305 mile loop today, RDL to St. Pamphile and over to Montmagny and return. COLD!!! & WINDY!!!

Piston meltdown or something in Snowcrazed's IPod. His music was running on one cylinder at Montmagny. He asked if we could get a flatbed.

I was able to talk him into toughing it out.

mike

Hey Mike, Patt and I really enjoyed meeting you Thursday evening, and we thank you for the drink! :drinks:

Well we got home this evening and I will tell you that the ride from RDL to the Ontario border was a white knuckler with lot's of blowing snow and more wrecks than I can count. Then today was more snow and wrecks for the 200 miles between Cobourg, Ontario and Strathroy, Ontario :shock:

Looks like you have some nice low 20 temps tomorrow and a couple of inches of snow!

Mikes buying the drinks???