Spring Break in the Gaspesie.

crazysnow

Hi all ,

Crazy and Eddieskidoo are heading North on R95 !!! Don't know what we're getting ourselves into but we brought are Bikinis just in case !!!! We will report as much as we can.

Later guys. Crazy !!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

preparing for a short ride up to camp !!

met mcstar + wife and frank about an hr ago !!

they ll come with us !!

see you later crazysnow and eddieskidoo !!

we ll be back for 4 30 -5 pm i guess !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Hi all ,

Crazy and Eddieskidoo are heading North on R95 !!! Don't know what we're getting ourselves into but we brought are Bikinis just in case !!!! We will report as much as we can.

Later guys. Crazy !!!

Please post a lot of pics John. Just leave out the pics of you guys in your bikinis!!!!

Have fun & send my best to everyone,

Tom

hi mcstar !!

big thank you to you + wife and frank !!!

it has been a pleasure to bring up to my camp and ride a bit off the trail !!

thx for the visit !!

i ll try to post more pics tomorrow !!

having rouge with linda -john and eddie at home !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Keep updating the conditions too, Dave (NoHair) and I are riding next wednesday, hopefully the Gaspe Loop. Or riding out of shawinigan..... if the trailz are too bad, out on the Gaspe.

Thanks

GutZ

Hey guys have a great time with JG wish i could have been there but skidoo420 bailed on me too many family vacations in the riding season for him. put on some big miles and i will ride with you in spirit. keep posting , there will be lots of laughs and situation with that group. and Eddie make sure you and JG take your meds please no medivac stories this week

Have fun my friends :drinks:

Have a great time guys! Hopefully Eddie remembered all his gear this time!

I thought there must be some kind of Canadian holiday this week, it took us an hour and a half to cross the border into the states last Sunday, never seen it that bad!

Crossing the border on Monday was bad too. A long line but the border agent kept it moving.

Keep the pics and reports coming. You lucky guys and girls that are still riding.

Jack & Jason

Edited by revct1

Have a great time guys! Hopefully Eddie remembered all his gear this time!

I thought there must be some kind of Canadian holiday this week, it took us an hour and a half to cross the border into the states last Sunday, never seen it that bad!

Jim and Jack

In Quebec this week it's spring break many family's flocking to state side for the week. Will probably be the same at the border this coming weekend too.

JG

Nothing like the gaspe esp. in early spring , been there many times and hope to get back one day soon ,if i geta new sled.. maybe i could get trailblazer to get a good ride before the end of the season..

Let's start by getting a sled first then we'll cross the next bridge. Yamacat???? Turbo Cat???? XTX????

Spring Break in the Gaspe is kinda of quiet where's the updates & pics guys & girl?

I believe Jean-Guy said he was going to the camp with Eddie Skidoo and Crazysnow 'till Saturday, should expect some updates Saturday evening.

I believe Jean-Guy said he was going to the camp with Eddie Skidoo and Crazysnow 'till Saturday, should expect some updates Saturday evening.

Or Sunday, after they "sleep it off"

GutZ