rmotion

600IQHO

The ice scatchers I had to get just before the gathering on my trip with Snowfarmer. We were overheating (the 800's were anyways) and they work great!

I have them tied up right now, would love to be able to remove them easier and put them on when I need them. but this new tie works great. I would have to cut the ties off to use them.

Lots of people don't like them. It did however make it possible for us to ride that day after the thaw and no lube.

Make sure to have them up on the railway and bridge crossing!

PS...the Quebec dealer where I got them said...Its funny how Ontario people spend 15k on a sled but won't spend $100 to save the slidders and help with cooling because they don't like scratchers. When I asked my dealer in Ontario...they said they have never sold a set!

Linda

I agree with Linda. I have the quick adjust and use it often. Rough trail versus smooth trail, etc.... and it will also contribute to front end control like Linda said. I will have it on my next sled.

Thanks! lol...I love it when someone agrees with me

:acute:

I bet your Hubby agrees ALL the time!! LOL

Well lets put it this way...when I asked him if he wanted the QuIck Adjusters on his running board...HE answered "What ever you think "..."You know best"!!!

LOL!!

Well lets put it this way...when I asked him if he wanted the QuIck Adjusters on his running board...HE answered "What ever you think "..."You know best"!!!

LOL!!

I would of said the same thing !!!..........You do know whats best !! (and the best places & things !!)

even the wife now says....just ask Linda !!

Linda, love the wine storage. I also have those Ice scratchers and they saved my on 20 miles of glare ice road in RDL a couple of weeks ago, I have the same sled you have and they do seem to run a little hot. Something for you to check is where the scratchers hook over your rail, they were wearing a groove in my rails, I slid some rubber tubing over the scratchers to try to stop the wear.

Thanks snowdogs! And yes...my nice yellow rails have marks! I have them organized now, but the weekend I used them it was a bit rough..not really realizing till it was too late what they were doing. Warren Michigan? Only trying hard to find some people to share the big hauls with. My last one was 3200 km at 26 litres per 100km.

Is this wine holder a BRP option or an aftermarket?

aftermarket...$$ 2.59 + taxes !!

since her first visit in the gaspesie...she learn and think faster !!

showed her a few gaspesian tricks !!

jean-guy :drinks:

I bought two this year...both have quick adjust...you're in this deep what'a another $800? I didn't bother getting the bigger windshield, didn't feel with the new design that I need it. So...there's a spot with savings since everyone here thinks we should save a few bucks.

I just want them...so I have them. I don't need any more jewelry or ornaments to dust...so take it out of that account lol

In other words...NOTHING brings me more fun/ pleasure or plain old stress free vacation that my snowmobiling...I want the quick adjust and use them all the time.

Besides...they are great at keeping the wine for the camp from sliding off the running boards! lol

Cheers!

Linda

I will have to wait until Saturday to decide. I need to know what my dealer will do on the trade and what he can do on the price of the new sleds. The only price I have right now is the MSRP shown online, which I hope is a bit higher than the actual price.

Thanks snowdogs! And yes...my nice yellow rails have marks! I have them organized now, but the weekend I used them it was a bit rough..not really realizing till it was too late what they were doing. Warren Michigan? Only trying hard to find some people to share the big hauls with. My last one was 3200 km at 26 litres per 100km.

Holy Petunias Linda 26L/100k next time give me a heads up before you're passing through and I'll hop in with ya as you're going by MTL, I'll even split the driving and listen to you snow. lol

hahhahah!!! :good:

just too bad i don t have pics to prove how rough it was for the last 5 miles from the lake !!

jean-guy

Why can't Yamaha come up with an option such as that.

I hear they're hiring Linda!!!!

I bought two this year...both have quick adjust...you're in this deep what'a another $800? I didn't bother getting the bigger windshield, didn't feel with the new design that I need it. So...there's a spot with savings since everyone here thinks we should save a few bucks.

I just want them...so I have them. I don't need any more jewelry or ornaments to dust...so take it out of that account lol

In other words...NOTHING brings me more fun/ pleasure or plain old stress free vacation that my snowmobiling...I want the quick adjust and use them all the time.

Besides...they are great at keeping the wine for the camp from sliding off the running boards! lol

Cheers!

Linda

You convinced me OK! But Ski Doo made the decision easy. No quick adjust with the Adrenaline package. So I will have to reach underneath to adjust. Both Polaris sleds gone as of this morning will be a Loooong summer.