Picture Mont Valin

iceman

If you live there, great. I am not sure I would drive even an hour for 60 miles of riding on 12 inches of snow. Riding will be here soon enough...........

Exactly, great riding will come. Patience. Not worth it at all just yet. Lots of surprises under that not so deep snow.

Regardless how far it is from each of us, it look pretty damn good to me for the 30th of October! Lets jus hope it doesn't melt and continues to accumulate!!

Agreed 100%.

December 8th, 2011 Mont Valin, lots of snow! One weekend over 500km of goofing around in the snow, breaking trails, one of my best rides! Worth every dollar and every km to take my sled out for its break in period and drop it off for its first service on my way home. Had a blast! Thanks Ivan and Gary!

Hi Trailblazer!

Well actually I don't have that sled anymore...but I am 100% sure it worked just fine lol

.On Dec 9th we raced across the lake in front of Augerge 31. And yes, it was very frozen!!! At that speed I had already passed both of the 4 strokes I was racing...so no need to go faster, I was still in my break in period. The 524km was all that was on her, it was brand new.

I know, not as fast as you, but that's ok...I get there on your heels ;o)

The best part of that trip...I was only invited because a bunch of guys backed out, they didn't want to drive all that way for 'no snow' lol

It is for sure one of my best trips.

See you soon!

Lindasledgirl

PS we are booking Gaspesie! Call me!

PSS but Valin in December first!

Let's not get too excited, you are not putting 500km on 12 inches of snow up there, unless you go back and forth on the 60 miles 10 times. Not that much fun for me. It is nice to see the snow, need a lot more cold to freeze up the mud, streams, rivers and lakes up there. The riding will be soon......

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/14-day-weather-trend/canada/quebec/mont-valin

The mountain is preparing for the early birds!

Enter this contest...www.bigwhitetour.com

Two years ago when we went up to Mont Valin (Dec 8th) the groomer couldn't get up the mountain as it was stored at the base and there was no snow down there lol...worked perfectly, it was truly amazing breaking trail everywhere.