Gaspe conditions?

MXZ700RIDER

We are in motel Adams gaspe tonight. Left edmundston nb on friday the conditions are not perfect but we have had zero issues and many of the trails have been perfect. Believe me we are having a great trip.

rental car back to trucks from north shore last Thursday, NO snow in northern costal towns.

Same here only bus. All those valley towns on the north shore, you know, the real picturesque ones... no snow down there last week. Go 50 feet up the hill and it was good again. Must have rode 4 miles of dirt all added up.

Thank You Andyman that is good to hear, enjoy the ride. I'm headed to the Gaspe on Saturday, with the family, for our first trip to the Gaspe'.

I'm excited, kinda like a kid in a candy store. Nobody will be able to wipe this stupid grin off my face.

Update left gaspe city and headed toward the west. River renard area was low snow and ice dirt etc. Went into grand valle and it was terrible read bare ground rocks ice. Etc stay away from this area!!!!! Rode cross country to murdochville. North shore is done until there is a big storm. South shore is fine!

We are in motel Adams gaspe tonight. Left edmundston nb on friday the conditions are not perfect but we have had zero issues and many of the trails have been perfect. Believe me we are having a great trip.

Hey Andyman, where did you cross? We are coming down in a few weeks leaving from Riviere Du Loups entering up behind Moose Valley Lodge and then crossing back at Campbellton into Pt. La Croix. Last year we rode the river but not sure if possible with mild temperatures this year. Flatbed?

Hey Andyman, where did you cross? We are coming down in a few weeks leaving from Riviere Du Loups entering up behind Moose Valley Lodge and then crossing back at Campbellton into Pt. La Croix. Last year we rode the river but not sure if possible with mild temperatures this year. Flatbed?

Rode cross country off trail from moose valley to amqui!

River is not safe! Take flatbed!