Moose Valley Lodge

iceman

On 12/2/2016 at 8:30 PM, Phil 1 said:

Looks great RR, and yes Lee, Josie and company at Moose Valley are great. Love the little cabins.

Had a great 4 days at Moose Valley!!!

Lee , Josie and crew were great. You could not ask for anything more!!!

IMG_8508.JPG

IMG_8512.JPG

3 hours ago, 1500HD said:

Had a great 4 days at Moose Valley!!!

Lee , Josie and crew were great. You could not ask for anything more!!!

IMG_8508.JPG

IMG_8512.JPG

Jealous, wish I were there... Enjoy following your adventures.

Having lunch at RDL, the bed (85) was great above Cabano, 544 west towards pohenagamook was open from 85, not sure how far, degeliss was scratchy but passable. good early seasons conditions,  one more storm and it week be great.   thinks snow RR

20161207_111501.jpg

20161207_123150.jpg

20161207_123142.jpg

20161207_120843.jpg

Looks great, thanks for the report.

That looks like a medium Cobra windshield on the #44, does it move enough air over rider? Trying to decide which one to buy the 17" mid or 19" high. Thanks

2 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

Phil the windshield is a brp sport  perfromance flare, part number 860200602, 603 backcountry says he likes the windshield  

Thank you RR

21 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

Dam RR....you guys are hardcore early riders, thanks for sharing your early finds on the trail. Much appreciated more than you know.

Keep making tracks....

Trailblazer, by the looks of the weather coming,  it won't be long before we will all be hitting the trails, looking forward to reading all the stories and seeing the pics,  Think Snow  RR

Phil the windshield is a brp sport  perfromance flare, part number 860200602, 603 backcountry says he likes the windshield  

On 12/7/2016 at 9:02 AM, mikerider said:

You guys are so adventurous, wish I was young/younger  again  and still doing that stuff.

Surprised this crew didn't take me up on the idea of going around the Gaspe on antique sleds.

mike

Mike, not sure we can round up a gang to do the antique ride, sounds like fun, most of us all started on those 1960 and 70 vintage sleds! We have all gotten spoiled on the new rides though lol! 

We we had a good run yesterday, but had to come home today!  Still a good start to the season!

See you on the snow soon! 

RR

IMG_0410.JPG

3 hours ago, Florida Snowman said:

You guys still carrying that chainsaw in its holster on one of your sleds?

FS, we did the first 2 days on the my 1200 expedition, but I bought this hand saw last year, everyone should have one, they cut stuff like I have never seen. That's what I carry on the freeride

20161209_102033.jpg

Edited by RoadRunner

9 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

FS, we did the first . 2 days on the my 1200 expedition, but I bought this hand saw last year, everyone should have one, they cut stuff like I have never seen. That's what I carry on the freeride

20161209_102033.jpg

I have one almost identical to that made by Stihl  An awesome tool to have onboard!