Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi mccaffrey and trailblazer !!

no problems for the snow!!can ship you a good load in exchange of a bottle of wine !!

its fun grooming when blue sky and warm....but when sunshine hit the cab all the day....good part of the fatigue !!

we need cold temps and fast !!waaaaay too much snow to pack !!and it s not cold !!

strange weather right now!!storm is coming i guess!!..sunshine around 8 am....now black sky with big fast moving white clouds.......and only 0c !!!!!!

i should be back on tq 5 tomorrow !!

crazysnow and rmk .......you re daily pics '' fix '''......hahahaha!!

jean-guy :drinks:

my friend guy e mailed me...the guy with the phazer on my last night pics...

those who remember the bridge over causapscal river on the way to lake....

he turned around there ,snow up to handle bars !!

pic from another friend.....maybe mont joli area !!

Awesome pics Jean-Guy. Thanks Buddy.

bienvenue !!

started snowing here heavy since half an hr !!still 0 c !!

looks like its rock and roll on the st lawrence river...no outboard today !! ...( ferry )

just saw on the news ..they are looking for a guy on mount albert,gaspesie park...no news of him since last sunday

jean-guy

hi mccaffrey and trailblazer !! no problems for the snow!!can ship you a good load in exchange of a bottle of wine !! its fun grooming when blue sky and warm....but when sunshine hit the cab all the day....good part of the fatigue !! we need cold temps and fast !!waaaaay too much snow to pack !!and it s not cold !! strange weather right now!!storm is coming i guess!!..sunshine around 8 am....now black sky with big fast moving white clouds.......and only 0c !!!!!! i should be back on tq 5 tomorrow !! crazysnow and rmk .......you re daily pics '' fix '''......hahahaha!! jean-guy :drinks:

The fatigue wouldn't have anything to do with you climbing in and out of the cab and walking thru the snow to take pics for us ...would it??? LOL

hi mccaffrey and trailblazer !!

no problems for the snow!!can ship you a good load in exchange of a bottle of wine !!

its fun grooming when blue sky and warm....but when sunshine hit the cab all the day....good part of the fatigue !!

we need cold temps and fast !!waaaaay too much snow to pack !!and it s not cold !!

strange weather right now!!storm is coming i guess!!..sunshine around 8 am....now black sky with big fast moving white clouds.......and only 0c !!!!!!

i should be back on tq 5 tomorrow !!

crazysnow and rmk .......you re daily pics '' fix '''......hahahaha!!

sir you may carry on. Like the single pass one in the tree line. nice gig you have sir

hi all !!!

thx for comments !!

still snowing !!! about 6 ''...only -2c....slippery going up hills...tracks want to spin because of ice under snow !!

looks like i won t be able to do lake and local trail for ste marguerite....3 hills are on ice....

not much snow on trail because too many branches over trail.

look at the ''bs ''...quebecois...mean...a-h?le !!

going east .....went down the steep hill before arriving to the exit for the auberge ..he probably saw my lights from a few hundred feet away ..

so ,he paniked ,put his sled on reverse trying to turn around quickly ...because he probably had nt his sticker.

he said...i was looking for the trail....hhahahha!!...he was all stessed and out of breath !!too weak to lift his sled alone !!

vt blu ...heard on the news...guy was with 4 of his friends...the 4 friends said we are turning around ....and the guy said good bye !!! im going alone !!

still searching...guy from pont rouge...just outside quebec city !!

....still snowing !!

hi all !!

mcstart ..i had to go ...for 6 30 pm ...

jackstraw ....you should never laugh at your groomer operator !!!...hhahahhah!!!

wooow !!! super slow day with a bad luck !!

up to ste marguerite not too bad....took the exit for hotel to clean machine!!...geez ..flat tire..went to municipal garage and mario (plow truck driver ) helped me to fix.it....lost 45 mins there .

then fun started....behind the houses...lots of snow....field with channels...lots too...once on the large road next to field...woooow !!!tons and tons...very slow....i began to scratch my head if i should unhook drag...before going down long hill.....too windy...went for the hill and unhooked went you go back up ..clearcut on the left...fiirst road on the left...bulldozed snow ,not to let drag on trail..

from 90' ...crazy ...snow was wet ,heavy ...from 1' to 3'...once at cb...very wet .

packed some bad hills twice to be sure to climb next time with drag .

came back home at 5 40 pm ..started at 5 am...

we need cold temps quickly ....too much snow to pack .....can t stay nice for long ...

hi gf !!

great to hear from you..i guess its bad everywhere in the gaspesie...march 10 th should be ok !!!

for now...stay all home!!ain t worth to come up here !!

thx gt rider!!

i have almost regrets...should have taken more time to take a few extra !!

more to come !!!hahhaha!!

mcstar ....pic 3-4 ...where we met with frank early morning..packed the hill twice...

p-1 ...next to cb...

mario with snowblower in ste marguerite...he said ,take pics..might be the last time for you to see it..will buy another one !!

i burned 217 liters of fuel...close to empty...most i put 228...few years back !!

time to relax !!!

forgot. .....on my way back..just before ''school bus '' heard a strange noise...noticed track was loose more than normal ..

JG.. you mean over here ??

DSC_0152_zps134f0846.jpg

DSC_0156_zps3e512ef0.jpg

right mcstar !!!

im waiting for the groomer operator in albertville...then go back on tq 5 a bit later today ...next few days will be busy ones !!

blue sky day ...over 0 c for sure !!

thx crazysnow....at your service 24/7 ...hahahhaha!!

hi smclelan !!

you could be right...seldom i take pics from the back !!...haaha !!!

btw.first time i unhook the drag in 13 years of grooming for that many miles on tq 5 !!...first time ..on andyman bld for a few hundred feet back in march o8 i think....

look closely at the map where i let the drag !!was time to unhook...machine was out of breath !!!

snow too heavy and way too slow !!

hi all !!

just back from albertville !!

i ll try to sleep 2-3 hrs and then go for the st fidele cb..i asked the neighbor to know on the wall around midnight ....hahhahahha!!!

machine is running idle in front of the house !!

-15 c ...great night for grooming !!