Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Hey hey hey! Ice is nice! Looking good!

And Groomer, you were SO right when you said to watch for "many" bambis on the way south from you in the morning.

WOW! It was like a convention!

They were pretty mellow too, like: "Hey, you're in MY house and I'll move at my own pace"

hi gutz !!!

thx..if not too tired or feeling asleep tonight ,i ll bring my tripod and take a few at the st fidele cb..prepared the ground for that on my last run..

hi playhard !!!

very happy for you !!! early morning and late afternoon...can see a lot..we were on tq 5 on our way up to lake and my camp yesterday ..no luck.. a bit too early..around 3 pm...

i spent the day with linda + friends yesterday....went to '' ghosts '' then ski center for one minute..too crowded...we decided to go to lake and my camp..riding off the trail a bit...

great time !!!

on our way from ghosts,i was in the lead..at intersection of 587-591 ,at stop sign....waited for others to arrive...on 591 it was the rally for breast cancer...many sleds going not too fast...while taking pics of 587 and rally on 591 ..that security guy was getting closer to me..less than 25'.....i thought he wanted to talk to me....

as soon he slacked the throttle ....BOOOOOOOOOMMM !!!...started to take pics 2'' later...linda's friends came in a hurry to help !!!

lots of action for a few mins...they brought the sled at the gas station in ste irene !!!

it has been very windy ..but awesome day!!

they invited me for supper in amqui....+ snowfarmer and wife were there waiting for me for supper !!!

on their way up to msp today...still great weather !!!

we had the privilege to see prototypes of year 2030 maybe...not sure yet !!!..ahahah

jean-guy

few more !!!

i just want to say a big thank you to linda + friends for their generosity !!!....including snowfarmer and wife even if their were nt with us riding !!!

great pleasure to meet you all and especially bringing you... ''big city people '' at my camp to show you what it is to be in the middle of nowhere !!!

MERCI BEAUCOUP !!!

jean-guy

BOOOOOOOOOMMM!!! = Tabarnak! It's good to hear there were no injuries. That could have gotten worse quickly.

It's even better to hear that you're getting to enjoy some sled-time! Bon randannee!

hi playhard !!

hahahah....we re thinking alike !! you should see me laughing......i wanted to add the tbk .....to put more punctuation in my sentence !!

hahhaha...ya ,it has been a great day ...even right now...just awesome outside !!

preparing to groom tq 5!! i expect a very long night !!!

sorry ,no pics , im in a hurry !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Wow !!!! Love the Pics. Looks awesome Guys. Wish I was there. Should be there Tuesday night. Can't wait.

hi crazysnow !!

despite the high winds......awesome day riding !!

i ll wait for you !!

must go !!!

hi all !!!

few pics before going to bed !!!

great night...cold...-22c right now...trail was still a 9 !!! only a few bumps!!

left at 6 pm ...back at 2 40 am !!

gutz....took a few at st fidele cb....wanted to go lower about 300' to the right.....then take pics toward cb...too cold..i ll try another run !!

hi phil !!!

great !!!right now,no problem at all !!!

great conditions since many days !!

cold at night ,help a lot !!

hi nshm !!

great imagination !!!

they brought the sled at the '' depanneur '' in ste irene..few miles away!!

went to fix a real bad job by done by an operator working for town on the way up to st alexandre where trail is just next to road for about 1.5 miles

crazy how some people have no conscience, job to hurt someone !!!

on my way back took a pic of the farm ,just for fun...no tripod..8 '' to take pic..

then after crossing road 132 ......corner, down the hill,noticed 2 sleds behind me...going slowly..went a bit faster for the exit of gas station...one sled followed me...

vt blu yamaha + friend...talked for 5 mins...

great thx for stopping !!!

jean-guy

Your getting lots of people traveling through your area lately!! I should be there in one week, keep the trails in top shape!!

hi smclelan !!!

since a week ,probably the best conditions for the trails of the season!!!

great riding and weather !!!

jean-guy

Hey JG

weather permitting we will be at your club next Thurs for lunch.Then on to Rimouski for overnight. Next day to Edmunston and following day back to CAMPBELTON.

HOPE SNOW HOLDS OUT.

+10 forecasted for here tomorrow night and 40 mm rain.

Will be finished and buggys will come out round here.

Hey JG

weather permitting we will be at your club next Thurs for lunch.Then on to Rimouski for overnight. Next day to Edmunston and following day back to CAMPBELTON.

HOPE SNOW HOLDS OUT.

+10 forecasted for here tomorrow night and 40 mm rain.

Will be finished and buggys will come out round here.

hi ext !!

great to hear from you !!

if time permit ,no problem...if you can pm a few hrs before ,don t be shy!!

not even an 1'' of fresh snow today !!..grey sky !!

i ll be grooming tomorrow night for around 10-11 hrs....so, might wake up mid morning !!..ahahah

jean-guy

Hi Groomer

We are driving to Pt. A LaCroix tomorrow. I hope to come to your club house Saturday? We are a group of 14 sleds. Not sure if all will be with me? But I will try and be there in the afternoon?

As I haven't been there before, any directions would be great. We will be coming from Matane that morning. Cheers