Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Hey JG,

How much new snow in the last 24 hours? Still snowing now? Is that last pic from today?

We are driving north tomorrow morning. Will follow the good snow & trail conditions for 8 days of riding hopefully!

Might be in your neck of the woods early next week.

Best,

Tom

hi tom !!!

snowing since 10-11 pm last night !!! very lightly...nothing dangerous for now... not even an inch on ground yet !!!very tiny snowflakes and a bit windy !!!

read a few mins ago...about 2 '' in rimouski !!!

don t expect to groom tq 5 before tomorrow night !!! saw on the news ...we should get 6 '' a bit more on the north side !!!..lets wait !!!

both pics are old ones !!!

i ll post back tomorrow in the morning !!!

jean-guy

hi all !!!

quick report before warming up my sport car !!!

few bad pics with bad light !!!

no storm at all.....3 '' of snow ...im generous...more 2 ''!!!

turned to cold late afternoon...a bit windy....snow started to fly !!!

-16c right now...should be back around 9-10 pm !!!!

jean-guy

hi gutz + jg !!!

bienvenue !!!

jg...those plower have been part of my youth !!! i had a front row seat ...railroad is in front of house !!...the ones looking like '' v '' shape and those black ones with a large blades......spreaders !!!...saw that often..

great run ....cold and windy !!! very rideable...only 2-3 bad spots in town where its narrow !!!

still not march conditions..but no problems...saw about 10 sleds !!!!

jean-guy

JG -

Thank you for the picture, really gets the juices running in anticipation of our trip the first week of Feb. Thru your neck of the woods.

Schooter

JG -

Thank you for the picture, really gets the juices running in anticipation of our trip the first week of Feb. Thru your neck of the woods.

Schooter

hi schooter !!!

bienvenue !!! good for you !!!

on my way to groom all local trails...

blue sky and -19c !!!

i ll be back with few pics tonight !!!

jean-guy

Hi jean-guy.....thanks for the updates and the pics.

Some clubs on the north shore ( Matane, Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, and Madeleine Centre) still show trails closed.

Do you know any more about these locations from the French forums?

Thanks, John

Hi jean-guy.....thanks for the updates and the pics.

Some clubs on the north shore ( Matane, Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, and Madeleine Centre) still show trails closed.

Do you know any more about these locations from the French forums?

Thanks, John

hi john !!!

sadly ,not too many gaspesians posting on french forum...including me !!!

last week ,friend told me that a mutual friend went to matane about 10-12 days ago....he stopped at gas station or restaurant ,can t remember...and the girl told him ...where did you take your snow to come here ?????

yesterday ...at the lake....another friend ,went to matane twice by car last week ...said it was more white...

saw on the news that snow is coming our way .....sky turned to grey in the last hr !!!

pics form yesterday ...grooming local trails....

saw 3 moose together just before darkness....on local trail for ste marguerite !!!

jean-guy

Great pictures!! Glad to see you're wearing the new boots Jean-Guy!! I will sleep better knowing your feet are warm and dry!!

And your beard....looks great! I think Steven is jealous!!

Let me know when you are ready! I just bought you some Nutella! Trade for more grooming lessons!

Linda

hi linda and steven !!!...ladies first !!!...hahhaa

where did you find that inspiration steven !!!....a bit of rouge last night ???? listening to good music ??? hhaha

grey beard....probably because i spend too much time grooming nice trails for you !!!

thx linda !!!

he keeps his short, probably because he would look older than me !!!

well ,ready if you are !!! i ll be very proud to teach you grooming 201 and 301 and then you could show that ''old fart '' from ns how to do it !! gaspesian way !!! hhahahhaha

and if you come in march ...i ll teach you '' drifts '' 401 and 501 !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Absolutely dreamy JG just real dreamy.

Beatiful pathes, rolling hills full winter scenes.

A real inspiration to the ones west of the province wishing to ride

Nutella for grooming lessons....really, sh&t I'll get you the Cosco size to have any time in the groomer.

Absolutely dreamy JG just real dreamy.

Beatiful pathes, rolling hills full winter scenes.

A real inspiration to the ones west of the province wishing to ride

Nutella for grooming lessons....really, sh&t I'll get you the Cosco size to have any time in the groomer.

hi jg !!!

great for you if you re dreaming ....but sad that you can t ride !!!

if nutella too expensive...i won t mind having rouge...and let you groom !!! hhahha

r r ....went to clubhouse this morning ...picked up your note..thx again !!!

snowing lightly right now...maybe 1 inch since last night...-7c...no grooming tonight ...i rather wait to have more fresh snow on tq 5 ...tomorrow !!

btw...saw that a few mins ago.....world is very small ....i read that a guy i went to school with ,back in 77-78-79.....he was from albertville...never seen that guy since then......has been killed by terrorists attack in burkina faso !!

jean-guy

Ok Groomer, its starting to get old looking at the same pictures for two or three days....We want some new ones!!!!! Can't wait to see some!!!!! Thanks for posting them. Where I am I don't see much snow. As a mater of fact we don't want to see it here!!!! It's nice to see your pictures though. You do a great job!!!

attachicon.gifjgh11.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh12.jpg

hi jg !!!

great for you if you re dreaming ....but sad that you can t ride !!!

if nutella too expensive...i won t mind having rouge...and let you groom !!! hhahha

r r ....went to clubhouse this morning ...picked up your note..thx again !!!

snowing lightly right now...maybe 1 inch since last night...-7c...no grooming tonight ...i rather wait to have more fresh snow on tq 5 ...tomorrow !!

btw...saw that a few mins ago.....world is very small ....i read that a guy i went to school with ,back in 77-78-79.....he was from albertville...never seen that guy since then......has been killed by terrorists attack in burkina faso !!

jean-guy

Have to keep the Nutella warm in your tractor cab or else it turns to cement, haha!!

Wow, crazy about your friend from school. Just too bad he was there. Sorry to hear.

Your pictures are always a nice reminder for how much beauty is there. Thank you for always sharing!!

hi wulsock and vt blu !!!

thx and bienvenue !!!

sadly no new pics...very bad weekend for me....maybe because not much sleep since last thursday.....spent most of sunday on couch ...

decided not to groom sunday ....so,i went yesterday ....not much in the mood ...left around 3 30 pm ....back at 11 hrs 15 pm at gas station....stopped about 3-4 mins on my way back just before crossing main st in ste marguerite...time to eat a brownie + juice !!! no pics at all...

about 1 inch + of fresh snow....since last night ....still snowing ..fluffy stuff !!!

trail is very hard...lots of vibrations in the machine....very tough between 2 ears grooming inch by inch like that !!!

right about nutella vt blu ...i ve been caught a few times at my camp !!!

about my friend...according to the news...he was on his way back in canada within a few days !!!

ps...all old pics !!!....hahhahhah

jean-guy

RIP to your friend JG...very very sad news

Your pics......your best work comes from a good rest on the couch

True calender work JG

great thx jg !!!

btw, im looking for a major sponsor for a new couch...hahhahahah

-10c this morning ...grey sky and windy ....maybe an extra inch of snow since last night !!!

jean-guy