Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

King of du Bois! Nice shot from on top! Lots of effort for that one.

hi playhard !!!

hahahha.......not too bad even if im still rusty !!! took the pic about 1 mile off tq 5 !!!

that big white patch....'' hill with antlers '' is just on the right !!!

went up logging road yesterday ,once at local trail for ste marguerite....went down to local trail for lake !!!

pic with big bridge and cabin ...mom + calf there on my way back from lake....no time for pics...they were already in 5 th gear !!!

i guess i won t land at my camp next week , should be colder !!!...2 c right now and grey sky !!!

one of my nephew went riding somewhere near the '' mommies '' yesterday !!!

jean-guy

Hi JG is snowmobile riding done?, are there atv trails for the summer? Great pic!

hi artsled !!!

some still riding off the trail to go to their camp / cabin...very few !!! starting a few miles outside town !!!

riding on tq 5 or local trails is kaputt...more dirt showing up !!!

went up to 18 miles on logging road yesterday afternoon with my truck...snow banks are still high...from 2 to 6' !!!

with a not too warm week ....those who are still riding a bit will be ok for the whole week !!

sunny and 2 c !!!

jean-guy

hi all !!!

well, still christmas here !!!

went up to the 18 miles on logging road...then toward my camp !!!

pic 2...i had snow up to knees...and its not the worse place !!!

cold and very windy !!!

jean-guy

hi jg and artsled !!!

after a long winter nap...time to give 4w a bit of exercises !!! roughly 160 miles in the last 3 rides !!!

sunny today ....-6c at 7 am !!!

sorry artsled, i just realized that i had forgot to reply about trails...

atv club ,use a lot of sled trails in the area.....my part of tq 5 is the atv trail during summer !!! lots of roads for sure to ride !!!

here s a link of club !!! i don t ride those trails !!!

http://www.clubvttdelamatapedia.com/

jean-guy

Nice slideshow of the construction of the bridge and tour.

Thanks for sharing JG

bienvenue !!!

here s a site i check for those who travel the gaspesie and many other areas in pq with their 4w...i go there a few times a year !!!

http://www.guideautoweb.com/forumquad/viewforum.php?f=15

jean-guy

Yowza!

Bad News?... That many VTT's kick up A LOT of dust?

Good News?... That many VTT's keep away A LOT of mosquitoes?

right !!! too many 4w...not too fun ...even 2 ...already too many !!!

no problemo for me ,i ride alone...dust always behind !!!

about mosquitoes....when i started working with dad and chainsaws in the woods 40 years ago...he told me not to swear at them...the more you swear

..the more you ll have around you ...and i don t use that stuff in spray!!!

no '' quebec words '' while in the woods ....hahhaha

snow is slow to melt....sunny ,but still cold....-4c this morning in the shade !!!

jean-guy

You want Dust?

Snirt Run 2016 on Tug Hill in NY over 4600 atv's entered in the poker run. Probably another 2000-3000 there not registered for the run. Biggest atv frat party in the US! First year with o snow and o visiibility at times. Missed it this year but what a party it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajMYJK4vsV0

You want Dust?

Snirt Run 2016 on Tug Hill in NY over 4600 atv's entered in the poker run. Probably another 2000-3000 there not registered for the run. Biggest atv frat party in the US! First year with o snow and o visiibility at times. Missed it this year but what a party it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajMYJK4vsV0

hi jackstraw !!!

hahhah ...woooWWW !!! a bit too crowded for me !!! probably more 4w and s x s there , than the whole gaspesie !!!

can see the guy with the camera is nt in a great mood with all that dust !!!

not a 100 % sure, the jamboree in amqui ,in sept ...the most they had is 6 or 800 !!!

just to show you the difference....pics from april 17 th , 2012...the year snow melted fast !!!

all pics ,same road...1 mile in between ....last sunday, first pic ,i turned around 2 miles behind 4w.....from logging road to where i turned around...road has been plowed there back in january !!!

jean-guy

Snirt Run another great reason to stay the heck away from there. You need to have your head examined if that is your Idea of fun.

Seriously now come on.

HaHa

That was no fun. Usually like the pics below. It is one hell of a party though. Some funny chit in the mudpit they have there also.

And yes there where quite a few accidents due to visibility. It is a huge fund raiser for the local snowmobile club.

post-106-0-07373500-1461783162_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-62060600-1461783193.jpg

post-106-0-92199300-1461783625.jpg

post-106-0-68488900-1461783643_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jackstraw

Snirt Run another great reason to stay the heck away from there. You need to have your head examined if that is your Idea of fun.

Seriously now come on.

X2 Iceman, This looks horrible. No replacement for sledding.

hi artsled !!!

still winter here !!! very limited to ride 4w....i use snowmobile trails or roads who had been plowed during winter !!!

no rain here since a month if memory still good....few drops this morning ..very little !!!

last week end has been warm ...but 4 c right now...

snow melting very slowly ...rivers are nt even high...first pic with river...rocks at bottom of pic...you could add easily 2 more feet of water on top !!! very low for this time of season !!!

i don t expect to be at my camp with 4w , only , before next week ...and i don t expect to use lawn mower at camp before mid june...

ps : last sunday ,i was playing on snow banks in my street with 4w...

jean-guy