• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest racersin
For a change of scenery

anybody know?

Nassau, Bahamas

Wherever it is, My wife would like it there. Me-not so much. I'll take white snow over white beach anyday.

We rode around the back side last season, A Zoo lol

My first time around Lac-St-Jean last year the trail did go around on the North side and you couldn't see the fence. A few weeks later the regular trail was opened. I thought it may have been because the river had not frozen enough for the groomer.

Zoo of St-Félicien Bill.It is different now than it used to be 25 years ago.Now it represents the North American wildlife or even Canadian wildlife

My first time past the Zoo was in 1988. I have only seen buffalo and moose inside the fence. I've thought about going inside but the call of the great snowmobiling has been stronger.

Not my PIC, but everytime I went by it, it was dark.

passed under that bridge when i worked for challenge kanada back in 96 .if i remember well '' relais spencer '' is not too far from that bridge .

not sure about that ,i think the gazoduc is on the other side of the bridge .we were coming from there.

great memories !!!

groomer !!!